• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Recent content by Alpha Baymax

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Alpha Baymax

Make Your Own Kingdom Hearts Game Idea Here

These are all very interesting ideas, go ahead and share more.
  2. Alpha Baymax

News ► Dengeki KHMOM interview translated, Nomura says he will announce "something good" in 2022

What. That's not how a hypothetical remake of UX would work.
  3. Alpha Baymax

Hey there KeybladeKnightQ, just wanted to let you know that your current profile picture is...

Hey there KeybladeKnightQ, just wanted to let you know that your current profile picture is really pixelated. Now to worry, I fixed it for you. All you have to do is save it and you can upload it as your new profile picture. The dimensions are 400 x 400 so you don't have to make any changes...
  4. Alpha Baymax

Hey there Lanydx, just wanted to let you know that your current profile picture is super...

Hey there Lanydx, just wanted to let you know that your current profile picture is super pixelated. Not to worry, I fixed it for you. All you have you do is save the image and use it as your new profile picture. The dimensions are already 400 x 400 so you don't have to make any changes.
  5. Alpha Baymax

Hey there TruestSyn, just wanted to let you know that your profile picture is super pixelated...

Hey there TruestSyn, just wanted to let you know that your profile picture is super pixelated. Not to worry though, I fixed it. All you have to do is save it and upload it as your new profile picture. You don't have to make any further edits as it's already 400 x 400.
  6. Alpha Baymax

Xigbar

Everytime I see that plot twist, it's like seeing it for the first time. I never get tired of it. Fantastic compilation work. Also, HE TRAVERSES BETWEEN REALMS.
  7. Alpha Baymax

Dude, come back. We miss your contributions.

Dude, come back. We miss your contributions.
  8. Alpha Baymax

Stop being ableist, some people have written disabilities and that's something you have to...

Stop being ableist, some people have written disabilities and that's something you have to accept. Not everyone is neurotypical.
  9. Alpha Baymax

News ► Dengeki KHMOM interview translated, Nomura says he will announce "something good" in 2022

Union Cross deserves to be a playable experience with Ephemer and Skuld as the playable characters.
  10. Alpha Baymax

The Nameless Star's TRUE Name Is Sora Theory by NextGenNovelist

Doesn't every Kingdom Hearts game feature a version of Sora or someone new directly connected to Sora? I've yet to see that tradition being broken.
  11. Alpha Baymax

What do you think Strelitzia role will be in future games?

She's definitely going to get a bigger role for the sole reason that Lauriam and Elrena would be trying to reach her in present day.
  12. Alpha Baymax

Hmm does anyone else think that Future Kingdom Hearts Games will be on the Playstation 5.

Kingdom Hearts IV would definitely be on the PlayStation 5 using Unreal Engine 5, Square Enix would clearly want to demonstrate how technologically advanced the next numbered entry is.
  13. Alpha Baymax

Spoilers ► Post-MOM Theories

He's not reaching, the Master of Masters is making a square shape with his fingers before making a heart shape.
  14. Alpha Baymax

If you go to your account then click account details, you can change the member title to your...

If you go to your account then click account details, you can change the member title to your own custom title.
  15. Alpha Baymax

If you go to your account then click account details, you can change the member title to your...

If you go to your account then click account details, you can change the member title to your own custom title.