Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Alpha Baymax

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Alpha Baymax

Favorite Kingdom Hearts lines <3

Xaldin "Who could ever love a Beast?" It's a very smart callback to the intro narration of Beauty and the Beast.
  2. Alpha Baymax

Film ► Encanto (2021)

It's going to be interesting to see how this movie gets incorporated into Kingdom Hearts, we may get a Frozen situation where minor characters end up being the party members.
  3. Alpha Baymax

What Would Make You Give Up On Kingdom Hearts?

True. Though I don't see Coded being a playable game because the demand just isn't there.
  4. Alpha Baymax

What Would Make You Give Up On Kingdom Hearts?

If we get another Kingdom Hearts game that uses the traditional Kingdom Hearts assets instead of using the Kingdom Shader/Unreal Engine 4 assets. I forgave Melody of Memory because it was in development around the same time as Kingdom Hearts III but that was the exception to the rule for me.
  5. Alpha Baymax

How are you feeling about the future of KH?

Dark Road's original story left on a very suspenseful cliffhanger so at least there's a lot of narrative promise there...
  6. Alpha Baymax

Where and when do you think the next Kingdom Hearts will be announced?

28 March 2022. It's the 20th Anniversary of Kingdom Hearts and it falls on a Monday.
  7. Alpha Baymax

Bad news

Okay, so it looks like you can still access this website and your dad hasn't banned you from visiting here so the security measures don't seem too drastic for now.
  8. Alpha Baymax

I'm Excited For Luxu's Future In The Series!

Same. Xigbar was always an interesting character so to see him have a significant role in the future of Kingdom Hearts just further adds to the intrigue. Now that we have the context of his life from The Age of Fairy Tales, we can't even assume that he's just a villain anymore.
  9. Alpha Baymax

Bad news

Can't you ask your dad to borrow his phone to check something quickly and delete the pictures from his device? I don't know what to say about your current situation because it's not my business to pry into your personal life but I hope you and your parents come to an agreeable compromise.
  10. Alpha Baymax

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

That's always been the case. You ever wondered why we don't get anything Kingdom Hearts that doesn't have any creative contributions from Nomura? It's because he has control of what gets creatively approved. The only Kingdom Hearts products unaffiliated with Square Enix was Kingdom Hearts...
  11. Alpha Baymax

Unless Nomura is training a Square Enix staff member to replicate his artstyle, he's still the signature character designer for Kingdom Hearts. It's also because of Kingdom Hearts that TWEWY gained renewed interest to the point where a sequel was considered feasible.
  12. Alpha Baymax

Nomura is a busy man, not all of his focus is going to be on Kingdom Hearts. There's a reason why all the good stuff is coming in 2022.
  13. Alpha Baymax

Cartoon/TV ► Loki (2021) - The Bi-Frost Giant

This series has no right being this good but I'm glad it is. Who knew that an alternate reality Loki would be so fundamental to the future of the MCU?
  14. Alpha Baymax

E3 in june..

Prophetic statement.
  15. Alpha Baymax

Seeing as Union Cross and Dark Road are directly connected, I think Nomura is going to have an in-depth interview covering both of the games narrative.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6