Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Alpha Baymax

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Alpha Baymax

Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

Personally, I'm not too bothered about the exclusivity. The Kingdom Hearts socials always end up posting the important content, anyway.
  2. Alpha Baymax

What's Maleficent's & Pete's plans (if any) going forward?

I want Maleficent and Pete to make a new Disney villain council. Maleficent Pete Jafar Ursula Dr. Facilier King Candy Ernesto de la Cruz Now that Disney is lenient again on how their characters are presented in video games, I think it's a possibility.
  3. Alpha Baymax

Your KH headcanon

Xion is connected to Skuld which not only explains the parallels between Ventus and Skuld and Roxas and Xion but it also justifies why both Roxas and Axel saw Xion as the same black-haired girl.
  4. Alpha Baymax

Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

We're in uncharted territory for Kingdom Hearts right now, I haven't felt this sort of mystery since waiting for Kingdom Hearts III.
  5. Alpha Baymax

Jeff Grubb expects Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event to happen this Spring

Honestly, I can see both Verum Rex and Kingdom Hearts IV being announced. We have two empty slots for Phase 2, and if we're really being technical, Phase 2 of Kingdom Hearts started back in 2013 with Kingdom Hearts X.
  6. Alpha Baymax

Be brutally honest: what is the absolute worst world in the kh franchise?

It has to be Deep Jungle for me, it's just a chore exploring that world. The level design is awful and Kingdom Hearts' controls only make the experience even worse. I think you're right. The Grid would have been perfect for Kingdom Hearts III but I think the hype of Big Hero 6 meant that the...
  7. Alpha Baymax

Hey there, due to the relatively recent forum update, your profile picture is really blurry...

Hey there, due to the relatively recent forum update, your profile picture is really blurry... not to worry though, I fixed it for you. You can go ahead and save this as your new profile picture. It's 400 x 400 so it's the right dimensions and it will retain its transparency.
  8. Alpha Baymax

What side games do YOU want?

Verum Rex, that'd be the most ideal spin-off game.
  9. Alpha Baymax

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

Spider-Man No Way Home was so much fun, it's easily my favourite MCU Spider-Man film and my favourite MCU film of the year. I adored Eternals but Spider-Man beats it because the cast is filled with familiar characters instead of newcomers.
  10. Alpha Baymax

What side games do YOU want?

A Verum Rex game with Yozora, Magia and Aegis visiting the Live-action remake Disney worlds.
  11. Alpha Baymax

Is it wrong to critque the series so much?

No, I think it's necessary. Sometimes we disagree but concerns are still valid to express if it means that the next Kingdom Hearts game can be improved upon through prior feedback.
  12. Alpha Baymax

If Melody of Memory got a sequel what non-music features would you like to see?

Whoops, I misread the title. Still, I stand by my comment.
  13. Alpha Baymax

Yes, I saw Songs My Brothers Taught Me, The Rider and Nomadland. I loved The Rider, Songs My Brothers Taught Me was alright and Nomadland was boring. There's a difference between semi-scripted and scripted content, the former has improv' whilst the latter doesn't. If we're being technical...
  14. Alpha Baymax

Square Enix reveals NEO: The World Ends With You underperformed

There's not really a correlation between critical acclaim and sales. Yes, good critical acclaim can boost sales but it's not always the deciding factor towards a games financial success. If Square Enix says it financially underperformed then we'll have to take their word for it. You also have...
  15. Alpha Baymax

None of them were also about Marvel superheroes that are ancient aliens that have influenced humanity, either. Chloe Zhao rewrote the screenplay for Eternals twice. The first screenplay credit is herself and the second screenplay credit is her and Patrick Burleigh. It's clear that scripted...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6