• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Almagest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Almagest

The Black Widow [Chapter 7 added]

[content deleted] (Because I'm paranoid about people stealing my stuff. =P)
  2. Almagest

White Ice and Cold Ashes

[content deleted] (Because I'm paranoid about people stealing my stuff. =P)
  3. Almagest

Did you waste your money?

I love Re:COM. Having to use strategy is rather refreshing after using nothing but button-mashing in the other two games. Re:COM's storyline is deliciously dark, some of Sora's sleights are just WAY too much fun to use, and I love being able to play as Riku :D Another aspect of Re:COM that I...
  4. Almagest

I finally did it!!

That's what's so frustrating. I can't think of anyone else who would be the missing friend card. It's just "?????" listed after Beast.
  5. Almagest

I finally did it!!

I have Donald, Goofy, Aladdin, Ariel, Jack, Peter Pan, and the Beast. The one I'm missing is listed after Beast.
  6. Almagest

I finally did it!!

Actually, the max level is 99. I completed the D-report, but I'm still working on Jiminy's Journal. All I have left to collect are the enemy cards. And for some reason, I'm missing a friend card. Does anyone know who it is? It's been driving me crazy!
  7. Almagest

Kingdom Hearts 2 Mistranslations

After Hayner, Pence, and Olette tell Roxas that everyone is getting together to search the town, Roxas says, "All that for me? I'll go get some ice cream." o.O It kind of makes sense after you think about it, but something got lost in translation.
  8. Almagest

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir Me too .
  9. Almagest

What did Riku mean?

I think it goes back to what Mickey said, "But the world's made of light AND darkness. You can't have one without the other, 'cause darkness is half of everything." Riku is willing to be the darkness so that light will continue to exist or something philosophical like that.
  10. Almagest

BBS symbol

Heartless=heart Nobodies=soul+body Nothing is leftover to make a new enemy.
  11. Almagest

Level 99 Roxas

I'm glad you double-posted, otherwise I never would have thought to try this! EDIT: I give up. It was fun at first, but then I realized how long it would actually take me to reach level 99 with Roxas. It's not worth it. Trust me.
  12. Almagest

Differing the BbS Video + An Idea

Too bad there's a problem with that theory. :sad: In MX's scene where he says "correct my mistake," the background looks like the place in the KH2 secret ending; but, in Terra's scene where he's holding Ven, the background looks like the great maw in Radiant Garden. So they can't be talking to...
  13. Almagest

When is the first time you ever died in kh2

Twilight Thorn on BEGINNER. Oh, the shame... :cry:
  14. Almagest

Strength or Magic?

In KH1, magic saved me so many times. I used it to heal myself and then Donald and Goofy. Then I'd stand back and send them in to fight. I'm such a coward. :blush: In KH2, magic was pretty good after you got it powerful enough but until then...keyblade!
  15. Almagest

um help needed now..plz help with cups

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-2-help-needed/57926-xaldin-digital-gopher-s-100-completion-guide.html
Back