• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Sorry 4 the late reply XP
    How's it going? If it's okay I ask, what did your cousin think?
    Eh, you've got a good point. It's nearly 5 in the morn and I haven't slept yet. I must've been sensitive. It was just the way you were coming off at the moment I was reading it.

And I wasn't being specific enough because it was all the ones that I read with you in them. It's not like I went through your "Recent Posts" thingy.
    Well, the MementoMori incident was just one thing that I noticed (and it's actually something that kind of pushed me to ask this; MomentoMori personally has nothing to do with me asking). And yes, more than one person is at fault for that incident.

I don't mean "completely deny" but it seems like you deny them in a way that implies that they're completely wrong, which is basically the same thing, but in a broader sense is not.

What do you mean "if it's opinion we are talking about, it's not refusing, it's not so convinsing"? I don't get that.

But yeah, I haven't really talked to you before today, and all the conversations I saw with you in them, it seemed like you were basically refusing other's view points in a way I would consider a troll would (in other words, arguing for the sake of arguing).
    Why do you continually argue things in such a way that makes it seem like you're a troll? I mean, there's persistent and stubborn, but you deny people's explanations, and then seem to refuse their defense. Why?
    oohhh

lol korean is kinda my first language. but i speak fluent english now and stuff.
    so thats y u prefer her..

hmm.. i prefer holland or w/e her name is cuz the jp chick just sounds so so fake to me. like seriously.. really really reaaaaaaaaally fake..
    and holland to me osunds more real and strong the way her character was suppose to be before it got butchered.

thats my reasons anyways lol . k bye bye !
    do they know it fluently / hang around jpns ppl a lot like krexia?

anyways, i don't think its a bad thing. giving little accents like give characters a better character.. its better then hearing some bland words and stuff so yeah it's not like "omg a bad thing"

don't u think rossio sounds better w/ an accent ? it gives her character more character.
    like in ff13 vanille has an accent even though its in japanese

they way white people have accents when speaking jpns, or koreans speaking jpns have accents. or any other language.

like for example, a mexican dude goes up and talks to you. you know hes got an accent.
    there's an asian fob guy watching you two talk, and he's gonna just know that you both speaking normal english cuz he doesn't know english so he doesn't know how its suppose to sound or not, so he just knows its english. he cant tell apart accents or w/e..

the asian guy aint gonna know that the mexican dude has an accent or w/e. hes just gonna know that all you are speaking english

but then lets say two asian guys make a small skit about you and the mexican guy

one asian guy is gonna be speaking perfect korean, and the other is gonna be speaking kinda bad/accent korean w/ a different dialect.
    the asian guy is gonna know that one korean is speaking it good and the other has an accent/dialect..

but to you and the mexican guy, all you two would hear is just some odd asian language/korean, you wouldn't be able to tell the accents apart cuz u two don't know korean
    That's what happens on internet forums. Hell, I'm defensive and stubborn, you're defensive and stubborn.

The best way to deal with it is simply try and not let it get to you. If you know she's right, accept it and move on. If you believe you're right, try continuing to explain your view. And if she still doesn't get it, you two probably have fundamentally different opinions on the matter and there's no sense in continuing. Try to find common ground and end the debate or at least just ignore it.

You shouldn't be bothered by it.
    For the record, I don't often hold grudges against people for getting into debates over the internet. I do remember having a rocky start meeting you, but I don't really hold it against you. I don't even remember what it was about.

I actually like heartseams. We don't see eye to eye often but she knows what she's talking about. We don't have to agree on everything to respect each other. Same goes for you. I don't agree with you often, and I probably won't in the future either, but that doesn't mean we can't get along.
    i think it is because ansem mentions this 'hidden data" in sora that i think will be in 3d. he then said something about opening the door and helping those who are crippled...i think he means XION, NAMINE, AXEL since those were the only people he knew at the time. then in the next kingdom hearts u save aqua, ansem, terra, and ventus.
    wouldn't it be riku which would explain why he is also a playable character? or maybe sora got the ability to connect his heart to anyone because of ventus?
    YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending Part 2 Subtitled

got it from a translated video on youtube of the secret ending so here it is
    heartseam she commented to me a few times...thought she was a boy lol

well heres my theory:

was looking at that secret ending from bbs and i really have a strong feeling kingdom hearts 3d is going to have to do with this "hidden research data" ansem put in sora while he was sleeping. and i found something important in here of what he said after "that boy(sora), whose heart was connected to someone who could do it....that door would open(riku since he opened the door in kh1) then maybe those crippled beings could be saved(nobodies which would probably show why sora is fighting that nobody in the screenshot.

and before he said "i made clothes for the beings of nothings(i don't know what this means but i think he's saying in a way he created the nobodies or something but i'm not sure)
    hey alliser i saw your theory on 3d and i liked it would u like to see mine?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back