Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Alienator11

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Alienator11

News ► Sneak Peek at the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Trophy List!

I hated getting sleights every time I leveled up in Re: CoM, i didn't like to use 3 cards and lose one of them. So getting that trophy (I'm guessing that's how you get Sleight Master)will make me level up until I have sufficient "Card Points" (I think that's what they're called - haven't played...
  2. Alienator11

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Ad-hoc Party PSN ID's PS3: Alienator11 PSP: Alienator11 Country: USA
  3. Alienator11

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Sound Team Interview!

I have no idea what that means haha but I bet it'll be freakin awesome with some turtle beaches
  4. Alienator11

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Sound Team Interview!

I cannot wait for the remake to come out in the US... I want to hear the epic battle music on the Castle Oblivion (13th I think) floor in chain of memories (Forgotten Challenge is the name) this time with probably Dolby 5.1 surround sound if that's also included.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6