• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by alibabaggypants

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. alibabaggypants

Non-spoiler Theory: The Fortellers are Dream Eaters

Out of curiousity, what about the line about what nightmares are supposed to do according to nightmare Chirithy? He says that they're supposed break bonds to live freely. Ira definitely breaks ties with Aced by the end of Chi, but if anyone is breaking ties I'd almost say it's Gula? By the end...
  2. alibabaggypants

News ► SPOILER-FREE Famitsu Interview with Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 2.8

I'd say Maleficent is definitely one of the five then except that she doesn't really fit the sketch of the five Nomura did... Namine seems like a good bet given that she had that appearance in the concert. I mean, she obviously is still doing things and where else would she appear, haha.
  3. alibabaggypants

News ► SPOILER-FREE Famitsu Interview with Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 2.8

One of the two might be Maleficent? She appeared in the ending and I'd like to see her appear more. Although, she isn't a 'good guy' so maybe not.
  4. alibabaggypants

Non-spoiler Theory: The Fortellers are Dream Eaters

Even better proof: both Chirithy and the foretellers have capes of some sort. Who's to say they aren't hiding something there too..?
Back