• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Aliahya

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

The Love Of Chess

Read, Compliment and Critique I move to you closer, Just to touch the other side Make myself known But our hands are tied Yet the lies that dart around me Murder my only wall. The only knight I knew Once stood tall Taken by the rook who Skipped my defence In a quick ounce of luck Is...
  2. A

LOL JK

I have the coolest pokemon LOL JK i have a medapod We have all seen them. Show us your faves
  3. A

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: A New Hero Emerges

YAY! It looks great and IS great! Top marks by me Ken, you sexy piece of FanFicness
  4. A

Help/Support ► Cosplay Help

1) Need to get cosplay costume...Where is the best online store to get cheap ones my limit is $80 U.S, 1a) i know about Ebay...thats it 2) I am medium height, slim, brown eyes, pale skin, almond eyes, long brown hair - I am thinking Tifa from FF any other suggestions 3) Other general...
  5. A

Digimon - The Virtue Generation

Before Info! The digivices are the same as Season 2 Sorry its up late, reality is a GIANT poo ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rhia Rensen looked aimlessly at the clock, two more minutes she...
  6. A

Digimon - The Virtue Generation (Collab RolePlay by thechaserblade and Aliahya)

Digimon- The Virtue Generation Where did they go? Where did they come from? Why are they here? Seven sins for seven terrible monsters taken purely from the darkness to place upon the earth havoc and destruction. Seven Digimon rose from the darkest of an illegitimate hell under the...
  7. A

Digimon Anyone?

Hey everyone, Lately i have been watching the old Digimon series and i was thinking about a Digimon RP, but that is about as far as i got, although i have a few ideas they are not yet worthy of a decent RP, would anyone like to throw in any ideas, or collab with me? Aliahya
  8. A

favorite drive form

I love the attacks that master has, plus its easy to level up in the land of dragons
  9. A

A Team Battle

Okay, so i was inavtive for AGES and now im back, i havent battled in ages but I am up for a challenge, a blood bath if they say Time: The far future Location: Destroyed remnants of a once great city Type: Cybonic, Technology is a must, guns, plasma beams whatever doesn't exist...exists...
  10. A

Drive Forms

In Kingdom Hearts 2 Where is the best place to level up drive forms Valor Wisdom Master Final
  11. A

GEIH (Geneticaly Enhanced Insect Hybirds)

As of late i have been studing insects, haha facinating i know Well i was thinking of a Futureistic War Related Rp. The setting i am thinging is in the army where a small amount of genically enhanced Soliders have been combined with the DNA of a certain insects giving them certain strenghts...
  12. A

Help/Support ► Disappointment

Thank You Everyone! I really Appreciate Everyones Advice
  13. A

That sound like a good idea; To be honest i think i might go for a walk now. Might clear my head
  14. A

Disappointment "Whine Whine Moan Moan" Point is, Do you guys have any practical ways of getting over disappointment if so what are your secrets? Cause at the moment, the way i do it is sh*thouse.
  15. A

Help/Support ► Girl Help

Thankyou for the thank yous Ask her parents, this might sound too far but if your confident give her parents a call and ask if they would like you to bring you guitar to the dinner for you to play a song to them. Also by doing this it makes it sound like you really care about there...
Back