• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Alexxio M.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Alexxio M.

When are we expecting news?

I should‘ve said around e3 time I know e3 is over it‘s just that companies still tend to release news around that time
  2. Alexxio M.

When are we expecting news?

I’m predicting a big trailer for missing link sometime in February and small teasers until a release in April or may with a final trailer right before it’s release as for kh4 e3 will probably yeild some news and the game would probably come out in 2025.
  3. Alexxio M.

A thought experiment regarding a protagonist in a Twewy like story

Hey everyone I’m thinking of maybe making a Twewy esque original story and I was thinking about the inspirations behind Neku and Rindo, Specifically how Neku and Rindo can apply to the four monkeys hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil and do no evil. Since Neku parallels hear no evil and...
  4. Alexxio M.

When do you realistically see this thing being released?

My bet for kh4 is Early 2025 at best and Late that same year at worse for Missing link next March or April at best or next October at worse I choose those months in particular because of how the weather is at those times in Japan. I myself hope for next April for missing link
  5. Alexxio M.

Curious about kh’s current fan demographics

thanks for answering
  6. Alexxio M.

Yes for the last note
  7. Alexxio M.

the last ones are asking if you know anyone in those age ranges that have played or seen you play any Kh game that isn’t fragmentary passage or KHUx. Thanks for answering
  8. Alexxio M.

I‘ve been watching a lot of retrospectives recently and started thinking a lot about khs current demographics. So here’s a series of questions to feed this little curiousity of mine. What age were you when you first truly took notice of/discovered Kh What age were you when you first played Kh...
  9. Alexxio M.

Random Question regarding the Shinjuku Reapers

Hi everyone a bit of a random question which street did the Shinjuku reapers first arrive in? Two characters I’ve been writing about recently live in Tokyo one is from Shibuya and the other is from Shinjuku the two characters go to the same school and I’m trying to plan their route to the train...
  10. Alexxio M.

Your KH headcanon

A couple head cannons for the union leaders + Player, Elrena and Strelitzia Ven has an affinity for the arts he’s just too clumsy and shy to actually show it off Skuld’s middle name is Saoirse which is a Celtic name that means freedom Brain’s real name is Blaine Both Strelitzia and Lauriam...
  11. Alexxio M.

What Keyblade do you think would be fitting for Oswald and why?

An original design that uses some motifs from Star cluster however it should also have a film reel motif and ultimately resemble either a paint brush or ink pen to reference epic Mickey cause that’s where most people in Kh‘s demographic know him from. Definitely has a darker blue and silver...
Back