• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Alexxio M.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Alexxio M.

KH4 probable worlds

That… is actually an amazing idea
  2. Alexxio M.

KH4 probable worlds

Soul is also possible exploring the lore behind lingering wills could be an option
  3. Alexxio M.

KH4 probable worlds

Posted this somewhere else but I’m gonna post it again anyway Current thoughts on posible playable worlds for kh4/kh phase two in general Returning Toy box- because verum rex is there and I like the idea of getting a Zurg boss fight Arrendele- because the movie is popular and i’d love to see if...
  4. Alexxio M.

Kingdom Heart's Obsession with Numbers And Dates

Funny thought what if kh4 released in March of 2024 because 3+4=7 and then we get the 20 from the fact that kh4 was revealed during the 20th aniversary.
  5. Alexxio M.

KH Shower Thoughts

Thanks for the response
  6. Alexxio M.

KH Shower Thoughts

Yesss!!!
  7. Alexxio M.

KH Shower Thoughts

If Elrena‘s keyblade wasn’t starlight which Keyblade from union x do you think she’d have
  8. Alexxio M.

I personally dont think MoM's true name is "Light"

Add number 8 on the list because of what happens at this time stamp in this stream with sonny novus 25:50- 28:50 ish sol definitely gets my vote now
  9. Alexxio M.

Kingdom Heart's Obsession with Numbers And Dates

The D’s in dream drop distance total 3 The scientists trio Ansem the wise, Ienzo and Even Disorgnization trio Roxas, Xion and Naminé 😉😉 the Twilight town trio Hayner Pence and Olette the radiant garden trio Kairi, Axel and Isa Disney land trio- Mickey, Donald and Goofy There seems to be another...
  10. Alexxio M.

KH Shower Thoughts

So I’m not sure if this has been answered but do people who go to a data world and stay there age
  11. Alexxio M.

KH series analysis: Magic

yes, ars arcanum and solum count as light-based attacks in my opinion. I put mega flare as a fire spell due to Zettaflare and also Donald's flare special attack from KH3. Since you mentioned missing Lexaeus (i totally forgot about him tbh) I would also like to ask where I should put Isa's beserk...
  12. Alexxio M.

Here’s what i have for the lore page on magic I’m working on *this is for fanfic purposes so things like Donald and Goofy’s weapons being made out of the same things as the Gummi ship is purely speculation. Magic types Noun- the different elements assigned to spells, supernatural abilities and...
  13. Alexxio M.

Returning to the elements given to the org members I think there’s a sort of affinity for the magic attribute given to a certain org member. However that doesn’t mean they can’t use other spells it’s just that spells with the same magic attribute perhaps are more powerful and that’s why they...
  14. Alexxio M.

Amazingly well done I personally think magic in kh dabbles in all three options however mostly in the last two due to potions and ether’s, the existence of Keyblades, every main character seemingly being able to use magic, mp as a game mechanic, the lexicon existing etc. A few points in the...