• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Alaude Drenxta

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Alaude Drenxta

LoC's Guide To The Omniverse 3.0 (Repost)

Do people really still play off the connected Omniverse models? That'd be pretty amazing.
  2. Alaude Drenxta

Been quite well

Been quite well
  3. Alaude Drenxta

The Roleplaying Tavern - Stop by for a pint!

I was just here wondering the same thing. Figured for sure this forum would be dead.
  4. Alaude Drenxta

A treat for those of you wondering why all the dumb shit happens in America

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/8897662/EU-bans-claim-that-water-can-prevent-dehydration.html They've barred them from claiming that water prevents hydration. Seriously guys?
  5. Alaude Drenxta

We Exist Within Purpose

This is an open challenge. I'd like to see if I still have the spark to create fantasy, as it were. Name: Vacuus Lacuna Codename: Empty Hole Age: 32 Gender: Male Species: Human Appearance: Vacuus is roughly 5'8", a bit on the rather short side. His build is slim but firm, giving him good...
  6. Alaude Drenxta

Help/Support ► Fatherhood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_XLOBDo_Y
  7. Alaude Drenxta

Help/Support ► Money, Money, Money.....

How the hell does he only make $20 a week? o.o That is so far below the poverty level that it's unbelievable. I eat that in food in a day. D8
  8. Alaude Drenxta

Help/Support ► Fatherhood

Good luck, and stay firm. It isn't easy. XD
  9. Alaude Drenxta

Irrelevant - Cryogenesis

So, I had a completely random, irrelevant thought the other day. When water is frozen, it expands. The human body is 70% water. So, supposing we even could ever learn how to unfreeze someone from a cryogenic sleep, wouldn't the frozen water in their body have turned to ice and expanded...
  10. Alaude Drenxta

Fanfiction ► Remorse [KH AU]

I'll be taking up the task of critiquing this story. ^^ Beginning with chapter 1; Chapter 1 - "Impulse" --- To be completed, I'll pm you when it's finished, wanted the post up so I could edit as I go.
  11. Alaude Drenxta

Help/Support ► Unrequited love..

Seriously, you sound like you're mentally and emotionally attached to someone who is just trying to pull you to pieces. Wise up man, try to actually think with your head, not your penis.
  12. Alaude Drenxta

Help/Support ► Getting started on programming and things

Barnes and Noble, or whatever bookstore you have nearby, is a great source of information for things of this nature, especially for C++ which is simple enough to explain clearly. My best advice, go to a bookstore and sit down with a computer. You can learn a lot hands-on so long as you can be a...
  13. Alaude Drenxta

Help/Support ► wi-fi hack

I won't tell you how to do it because it is illegal, especially if you're cracking a government network, which your school's is. If you get caught, I'm not giving any reason why it's my problem. Sorry, just don't know you like that.
  14. Alaude Drenxta

Help/Support ► wi-fi hack

air crack Figure it out yourself from there.
  15. Alaude Drenxta

Help/Support ► I've got a crush on my childhood friend.

If you are indecisive and unsure of yourself in this area every time it comes up, you'll never get anything done. That is a defeatist attitude. Go for it, and whatever happens, happens. You're still young, you'll recover. If you were 55 and all alone, you might have cause to worry, but you're...
Back