• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by AkuRoku_Lover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Help/Support ► Reiligious Confession.

in my opinion, it's alright if you switched your religion. It's your own choice and your own destiny, and no one, even your family can hinder you because it really is up to you! But honestly I don't believe that there's no god, but heck we're not talking about that right now. When you can...
  2. A

Help/Support ► I need your honest opinion

Honestly, I don't think music shows your personality/ who you are... I too have different music interests; I'd rather listen to games' background songs instead of songs sung by people which is even weirder. So far I haven't met someone who has the same music interest as me, but I'm ok with it...
  3. A

Help/Support ► How to relieve stress

OMG.That's a cute way for relieving stress! But banging my head will make me even more stressed!! (Cuz my head would be broken/stupid and I can't study, fail my tests and I got even more stressed than ever...) I think the best way is to sleep and play computer, look at pretty boys/girls and...
  4. A

Help/Support ► I have a problem!!!!

My future's sooooooo dark... :'/ Oh GOSH when you typed that, you reminded me so much of myself... I know that it's tough learning something that you don't like, but I'm sure you won't regret it in the future. Uuhh I know its really really tough learning something that you don't like, but hey...
  5. A

Help/Support ► HELP! PLEASE!!!!

I must say your position is a wee bit similar with mine... Heck, I used to be the 2nd in the entire level, and suddenly the next year I dropped drastically to the 63rd (OH GOSH I finally spilled my bitterness out! XD)... Brilliant isn't it? But I'm sure that is normal, because every time...
  6. A

Help/Support ► Advice would be Nice

Well it happened to me too... Sometimes I just can't seem to join in the conversation or be relax when meeting relatives or friends. But I think I'm getting better, at least now I'm not that bad anymore... My suggestion is that you open your mind to those happening around you: try to read more...
Back