• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Akira

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Akira

Chuck E. Cheese is going under due to COVID, thoughts?

I didn't know that both those took photos and that it was the only thing those did. There were no animatronics that I remember seeing and tbh if I did, I probably would have been terrified. Idk I guess I expected more from CEC at that time, or maybe I was an ungrateful little shit.
  2. Akira

Chuck E. Cheese is going under due to COVID, thoughts?

I only went to one once, and I had so much "fun". Take a look for yourself ignore the disgusting bangs : So I'm not very affected by this.
  3. Akira

The Persona Thread (Spin-offs galore!)

All I want is to hear Xander Mobus voice Joker's English lines, but paying around $300 for it is too much for me. ;-;
  4. Akira

News ► The World Ends With You x SuperGroupies Collaboration Announced

Man those watches look so nice but so expensive, only thing I could afford is the wallet. ;A;
  5. Akira

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

I just got the notifications about the awards. Also, thank you. ☺
  6. Akira

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

I requested a couple awards I don't know how long ago, and I would check to make sure if I did in fact enter in for them. It looks to be that way, seeing as I'm not able to request them again. Example: So... did I get them?
  7. Akira

Come up with a game idea that’ll sell horribly

Another Fallout game that's multiplayer.
  8. Akira

Melodious Nocturne club, It's Demyx time!

There wasn't a Demyx club before? That's a big shame. I want in.
  9. Akira

Final Fantasy VII Remake - April 10th 2020

I finished the game yesterday, and wow. Wow. There was just so many good things, sure there were boring parts of the game, but overall it was a wonderful experience and I wouldn't mind getting it to platinum.
  10. Akira

The Riku and Replica Riku Fanclub!

Why, of course you're not late. This fanclub maybe dying or already dead, but you can still join and do whatever here to show your appreciation for Riku and/or Replica Riku, so long as you credit artists.
  11. Akira

Final Fantasy VII Remake - April 10th 2020

4. More. Days. I can do this. I can keep calm. I can do this.
  12. Akira

4 year anniversary on KHI

Thanks! You could, sadly though there won't be a big party full of cake. Just a little "whoo, another year!" 🥳
  13. Akira

4 year anniversary on KHI

Eh, I've done this every year, why not again? Also it's been a long time since I've made a thread so bear with me. Looking at that number 4, it isn't a big number. But the time I've spent here has felt like a decade within these 4 years. Members have come and gone, and at times I've left mostly...