• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Recent content by Akira

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Akira

Final Fantasy VII Remake - April 10th 2020

Would prefer to have that artbook than KH3's "artbook". Do have fun playing! I heard ya'll in Australia are getting your copies already. Hope you enjoy it. :)
  2. Akira

Oh my God, this makes me so feel so much better. I don't even care if it arrives a bit later than the 10th, if it makes it to America then I'm happy. Yep, be quite the collection! :LOL:
  3. Akira

Yeah... *cough*really wish my brother had got the digital pre-order instead for me as a birthday gift and now I have more reason for my belief that he should of *cough* I can't really be mad at my brother though, it did come out of his pocket and out of the kindness of his heart.
  4. Akira

There's only me and another person online right now? Amazing! Suddenly, I feel powerful! And...

There's only me and another person online right now? Amazing! Suddenly, I feel powerful! And... lonely.
  5. Akira

Here's an update over physical copies:
  6. Akira

KH Shower Thoughts

Do any of the characters need to go to the bathroom? If so, where? Outside in the bushes, but when? In-between cutscenes? What was Sora's dinner that night that he never got to eat? Where is the seagull whose egg Sora stole now?
  7. Akira

The Riku and Replica Riku Fanclub!

I miss this club as well... :cry:
  8. Akira

The Ren/Akira (aka Joker) Fanclub

I miss this club. :cry:
  9. Akira

Myyyyyy Corona

Yep I've been home since the 13th, been isolating myself in my room. I did hear that the governor in my state is trying to get all seniors in this state to graduate despite the loss of hours, I'm glad we're being thought of. Don't know how that will go so all I can do is wait. I forgot to...
  10. Akira

Myyyyyy Corona

I was suppose to graduate from High School this year, Class of 2020 whoo. But there's been much discussion around about what schools are doing about this. My major worries have been not having graduation, which many of us have been looking forward to all school year. We were so close, only 2...
  11. Akira

Knew I should have pre-ordered it digitally... Yes, things have really took a turn in the world in the last week. I was just really hoping things would still go to plan upon the release of the game, but I guess there's no predicting where things can go at this point. Gotta sit and wait for...
  12. Akira

I would say it's not, it's been delayed before and Chaser said it shouldn't be delayed again. I just pre-ordered it so it'll also give me something to do while my school is closed.
  13. Akira

Favorite treats you can no longer eat thread

Gold 'N' Nugit, little ice cream bars. These babies from Schwan's Home Delivery were my favorite. Started to not be able to afford getting them whenever they would stop by our home. Then the delivery people stopped coming after awhile and haven't had one since.
  14. Akira

The only thing I was not happy about the DLC was no jumping, and I'm not happy that I don't have a job at the moment to pre-order this.
  15. Akira

Art is Eternaaaaaaal!

Idea: Draw Cloud cross-dressing, there's so many things you can do to make it funny. Or just make him look even more cute. Sorry there's just a sudden hype that's coming from me about the remake coming