• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Chuuya
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    nice name
    Chuuya
    Chuuya
    Thank you! ^-^

tumblr_pegjriFNMb1sxrzx2o1_r1_500.gif
    Update: Have just about fully recovered. I will be getting a test done before I get vaccinated!
    maryadavies
    maryadavies
    Great! Glad you're feeling better. Just mask up in crowds if you're worried; they're requiring that in cons over here (I went to Momocon Winterfest)
    Reactions: Chuuya
    Chuuya
    Chuuya
    I still do wear a mask in public areas. My family and I did get chest x-rays, and everything looks ok for all of us. That won't mean I won't be careful when I go out. I still need to get the vaccines, but that'll be very soon hopefully.
    Oh man, that sounds so fun! There aren't many cons nearby where I am though, but I did go recently to see Spider-Man NWH in theaters and I stayed cautious.
    maryadavies
    maryadavies
    We wore masks when we went (Con rules, and they were checking vax cards or making you take a rapid test (to prove you didn't have covid of course. If you had your shots they didn't make you get a swab up your nose, but if you didn't you had to) as well. If I were you if you want to go to any cons, make sure they're THAT careful; smart con organizers do not want their event to be a superspreader event, but I had a good time. Got to go to a panel with Steve Blum (One of my fav voice actors; I hope he gets to do something in KH sometime!) and had a good time with the brother that likes anime. I'm hoping I can go to the main Momocon + Southern Fried Game Expo next year, and you'd better believe I'm masking up. I don't know where everyone's been...Not to mention Atlanta has been a covid hotspot, so I'm major nervous when I go downtown.

I also got a Wolverine poster from a local artist while I was at Momocon Winterfest, I should take a pic of that..

Also a fyi; I've had my shots. Both Moderna shots + a booster. I should be fine.
    Test results today says we're all positive, thanks anti-vax family 🙃
    Chuuya
    Chuuya
    Thank you, I've been doing the best I can and have been feeling better. I'll be getting the vaccine when I recover, I'm old enough now to make that decision I just haven't been out enough to do so. Once when I can leave again I'll make sure to get it, just wish my family would finally decide to do the same.
    maryadavies
    maryadavies
    If it helps I'll keep you in my prayers okay? /hates covid, especially since we actually lost a member of our war...err, congregation to covid recently >.< (We're LDS so I keep forgetting that not everyone is.)
    Reactions: Chuuya
    Chuuya
    Chuuya
    Thank you, I really appreciate it and I'm really sorry to hear that. I send you a very big and sanitized hug. I know of someone who lost their life to covid months ago as well so I understand the hatred, especially cause now I'm experiencing what it feels like and it definitely sucks. Thankfully my symptoms are still mild still so I might be in the process of recovering now hopefully. Also it's alright lol.
    Got tested today, the nasal swab went so deep I thought I saw a glimpse of the day of my birth. Will continue to update
    Been sick, found out my bro tested positive for the virus. I probably have it too along with parents. Will update, please send healing vibes
    Hey all you cool cats and kittens, here before Melody of Memory drops to remind ya'll how much I love you and hoping you are all doing dandy. Not been active much on here as of late because of a hectic year. Also a new chapter begins in my life as I've now graduated out of high school. Don't know much else to say other than wear a mask and I love you. <3
    Aw, poor Howler, still waiting for the name change eh? Don't worry dear, I'll call you whatever you want.
    Chuuya
    Chuuya
    Yeah still waiting. Wanting to move on from a name I made when I was less mature than I am now. I guess you can keep calling me Howler till then. or when I get the name change. Either of the two.
    Soldier
    Soldier
    Whatever you say little lady, personally I've always thought that the name suited you, to each his own I guess. It's ultimately your decision.
    Ah, a new avatar, and of Persona 5's Joker! Just finished P5 last night
    Chuuya
    Chuuya
    I still need to beat it. I have 3 months open for me too, but lately I've been too busy to play it. Doctor visits, parties, chores, and sleep. :LOL:
    Meh, I'll stay here. Can't stay away. But not too talkative in topics now. Hoi.
    One factor may have been the year of development they lost due to the engine switch after all so putting this time elsewhere might have indeed helped the pacing tremendously. And yet any further delay would probably have spawned very bad press and a huge upheaval from the casual fan crowd.
    With the mess that was FF XV still fresh in people's minds they probably wanted to prevent even a slightly similar impression with KH III at all costs.

Considering there being the possible inclusion of a single big, Final Mix-esque DLC package this would make even more sense. KH II was just as "rushed" and feeling incomplete in its vanilla version before the Final Mix brought it up to near excellence.

I prefer not to talk too much about Kairi because it tends to only cause anger no matter where you are, lol. The whole thing is largely a disgrace to her as a character and her overall role in the whole series proper. She wasn't really totally sidelined like in several of the handheld titles, but the focus she did get was among the worst ways they could have handled her. Not even Aqua, Xion and Naminé got hit this hard.

They practically returned to the confusing secret endings with III, lol.
    To keep up appearances perhaps?
    The thing is though that they could have avoided this if they didn't cram everything into the last quarter of the game. More build up for different characters spread out over the entire length of the game would have done wonders to prevent the whole "rushed" feeling. Like, they started amiably with having the Twilight Town story focus on Roxas, that's something they should have kept going throughout the entire game and include other characters as well.

Saving Aqua (and by extension Ventus) at the halfway point of the game instead of right before the finale would have allowed for those two to recuperate and bring up a few extra scenes with them to better build up everything for example.
    It's as so often with KH not the content itself that's problematic (except Kairi's "arc", that is heaps of problematic), but the way it is paced and presented. When looking at how KH III deals with Ienzo and Ansem the Wise one can see that compelling character arcs with enough attention are possible.

Yea, it was about soul and body being separated and stuff.

It's like the old days with Deep Dive and the first glances at MX and TAV in the KH 2 secret ending again, lol.
    Sadly no, I don’t have the money for a PS4 or the game, so I’m watching let’s plays. At this point Spoilers be damned. Also working on a few projects along with my Norma ones.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back