• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Akezura

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

News ► Dengeki KHMOM interview translated, Nomura says he will announce "something good" in 2022

God I dislike how Japanese interviewers always gas up the subject. It absolutely does not. This sounds like a marketing line, not something actually coming out of the mouth of someone who played the game. You've gotta be kidding me. KH3 resolved almost nothing other than what? Where Terra...
  2. A

Is Kingdom Hearts poorly written?

Kingdom Hearts is absolutely poorly written and it seems difficult to deny that. The dialogue was incomprehensible around when the series was just KH1-CoM-KH2, but at least after those games you've felt like you've had a complete experience. Now days, Nomura deliberately uses carrot-on-a-stick...
  3. A

Spoilers ► Post-MOM Theories

ngl I think you're reaching with the "MoM making a Square" thing
  4. A

New KH games in future?

Off topic, but I really resent the line that "KH1 - 3 were the first arc". It reminds me of the marketing gimmick of calling the sequel trilogy the end of the "The Skywalker Saga" when episodes 1-6 tell a very complete story. KH2 was an ending with little to no loose ends. Even with BBS theres...
  5. A

What do you think Strelitzia role will be in future games?

Unless they release another movie recap of Union Cross story? Zero. The difficulty of even accessing the most recent union x story updates pretty much makes it impossible to make story relevant going forward. Hell, even mainstream games like Days were barely relevant in KH3. It was necessary to...
Back