• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Akans
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Thanks :D, and its morning here..early morning...and yes i am going to post in the wract rp..typing one right now ^_^, so..hows life :)
    Yeah, he is a frightning one, i got my ass handed to me when he and i faught, O.O, he is good..i must beat him one way or another.. T_T, so how fares your morning/afternoon/night, or what ever time of day it is over where ya at ;D
    lol Yeah ^^ I've seen quite a good number of really good new rper's lately. But rps seem to be getting more popular recently with people thinking of more original ideas for them.
    Yeah, that died in the end. People kind of slowly stopped replying to it, I think because of school and things like that, and then Rena decided to just end the rp. But who knows, she could bring it back ^-^
    Thanks Akans ^^ Sorry if my post was confusing at all, I should have probably made it quite a bit more easier to read, I think I'll do that now ^-^ There we go ^.^ And don't worry you should be able to easily get back into rping ^_^ So how have you been?
    Hey Akans... it's good to see you again... remember me? Thekeyblademaker? it's been a while now...
    well there's already people going there. I just need those people to post. I placed my character there so that I could bet caught up with the RP's progress thus far.
    Well he already has his done, hint the part retry :lol:
    Meaning that we tried it a couple of months back, but it died out; so we have agreed to give it another go. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back