• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by aka_nami

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

GACK! The last chapter! I love this but...*goes back to read missed chapters*
  2. A

Help/Support ► My nephew

His mother(sister) finally came home and started to hit him and me with our broom. The broom isn't made of metal just wood. I used to get hit from that when I was younger but that was a five years ago. He doesn't have problems in school other than failing that is. Our way of punishment is...
  3. A

Help/Support ► My nephew

he's 9 years old and we have two families looking for him right now.
  4. A

Help/Support ► My nephew

It just happened about 30 minutes ago. I'm always home before my sister and nephews walk home from elementary school. Sean(the oldest nephew) was kicking the front door when he was just suppose to knock. When I opened the door he ran across my mother's garden which was filled of pots. He kick...
  5. A

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? i'm just going to wait for one of my friends or family to buy it for me. me cant import.
  6. A

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? is the COM game that annoying or something? >_> i never played it before
  7. A

Kingdom hearts 2 music

yeah yeah i know this is off topic...kinda but can you give me link like megaupload, file front, or YSI cuz that blue won't allow to do on that site cuz it keeps braking down when i try to get on that site. the japanese version i mean.
  8. A

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

no someone replied earlier than me but it was beautiful! Oh Crap! im crying, i love it
  9. A

Missouri

Is anyone going to Missouri(forgot which city) for some Vietnamese ceremony(don't know whats it called). It starts on Aug. 2 to 6. So anyone going? Sorry my first thread and I have no idea where to put this.
  10. A

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

I hope Sora and Riku live also Kairi. I missed just a little bit but I'm on track.
  11. A

Kingdom Hearts II Volume 2 Cover revealed "The Destruction of Hollow Bastion"

OMG! Sora looks so cute in his KH2 clothes while in manga form XD.
  12. A

Fanfiction ► ///<<Road trip!>>\\\ SoraxKairi RikuxOC

come on sora you got to win duh! but its kinda odd to hear roxas is riku's cousin unless riku had shown pictures to him XDDD
  13. A

Fanfiction ► Catch me as I fall...

WHOA! i just noticed that i haven't being seeing any new updates for this fanfic anyways update soon
  14. A

Fanfiction ► ///<<Road trip!>>\\\ SoraxKairi RikuxOC

OMFG! pulling down the shades XD i just find that sooooo funny! when the part when it said they were partying hard or something...i began to think a little wrong. cute story, love teh details
  15. A

how did you get KH2?

my brother dropped me off at gamestop while he went to staples. i was looking for KH2 but i couldn't find any. i went to the counter and ask if there were some but he answered, "no". then this other girl walked over, holding like 2 or 3 KH2s looking at me,"do you need some help." so i asked if i...
Back