• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ah2190

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Phoniex Wright: Ace Insider (The offical(?) PW fanclub at KHInsider)

[15th October, 2008 10:28 AM GMT Courtroom 1] The court is now in session - this might not be a trial, but this is the offical (?) club for all you Phoniex Wright fans here in KHInsider. Known members of the court: (A list of all of the major members of the fanclub - includes what sig/avatar...
  2. A

The Namine Topic 2.0

An Unbirth? Um... well, if Heartless and Nobodies were origanally Unbirths until the events of Birth by Sleep, then that seems likely. Otherwise, I stand by the fact that Namine's a Nobody.
  3. A

The Namine Topic 2.0

I have to agree with you. Besides, if SorKar doesn't work, then would RoxNam? Possibly not, if you ask me.
  4. A

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

Well, If I remember correctly, when I was on Habbo a long time ago, there was this Kingdom Hearts RP thing there. And I joined it - even though back then I was more of a Zelda fan. And that did cause some problems. However, that was a long time ago. Now, I'm hoping to get one of the games so...
Back