• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Agroogrooiya

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

The ten quintillionth delay for this DOA mobilegacha? Oh my god ahahaha you can't make this ish up. It's a colossal waste of resources, human and otherwise, and should have been repurposed as a crossplatform game AGES ago. SE mismanagement in full display. Called it over two years ago as a...
  2. A

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

That screen tearing, the rampant cuts to not really show off much, the floaty game"play"...yeah I'm not touching this with a ten foot pole. This should've been a console release.
  3. A

Square Enix teases Kingdom Hearts Missing Link

Oh mai gawd finally! It's just a teaser so I have to keep things in check incase we get another nothingburger, but my KH flame is slowly but surely going to be reignited.
  4. A

Can we talk about how atrocious the Remind Limit Cut voice acting is?

Because he IS slowed down by what he's saying. He's recapping information that he already knows and basically is leading him nowhere. They all really want to save Sora, but they also are in a rut as to what to do next. Remember, it's been about a year.
  5. A

Can we talk about how atrocious the Remind Limit Cut voice acting is?

The voice acting in Remind isn't bad at all, lots of hate is given especially toward KH3 Riku when "stilted, boring" is EXACTLY the kind of acting that is demanded of the character. Need proof? Listen to the same lines in Japanese. DG and MM do freaking fantastic as Dark Riku, but their...
  6. A

SE reveals new KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link information

Can someone please post video, screens don't do games justice.
  7. A

General feeling towards the game for now?

Been a whole ass month since the last post...can SE please do something to hype this up? Closed beta testing was supposed to be in Fall...we're nearing the midpoint already....
  8. A

The State of KH Series: DISNEY/Square Enix/Original Characters

I didn't mean literally kill off SDG, but stop including them in everything. Look at BBS for example - on its face, the first KH games to NOT include Sora in some way and even though Ven was just Sora-lite for many (or even weird-Roxas), the game managed to create new OCs that mostly stood on...
  9. A

Why were Hayner Pence and Olette on the destiny islands? (Fun discussion)

HPO get a free pass because they're KHOCs and otherwise not Donald Goofy or Mickey. Ansem and his rrsearchers wouldve been on DI (and in fact, Ansem himself was on DI in DDD now that I think about it) if they werent busy scanning stuff.
  10. A

The State of KH Series: DISNEY/Square Enix/Original Characters

Gotta kill off Team Destiny and write new OCs imo. Time to treat KH like Final Fantasy, using the Keyblade and "Worlds" just like Espers and Magick. The problem with KH narratively is that we have this extremely weird mismatch of time periods and characters that have nothing to do with each...
  11. A

Does anyone else feel this way? (Fun discussion)

The problem is so layered im not even sure where to begin. 1) we have no reason to believe the foretellers or MoM are actually evil 2) Sora and co dont even know who tf they are, and they definitely dont scale to their level 3) their "stories" really lack thereof will be told across a...
  12. A

Seth Kearsley reveals Kingdom Hearts Animated Series Pilot Animatic

Broooo I just finished watching this and it legit gave me 2002 Saturday Morning Cartoon vibes. In retrospect Its such a fkn shame Disney didn't pick this up.
  13. A

Disney villains for a saga? (Fun discussion)

Disney hates fun things. Only the most squeaky clean of portrayals can be done. *gestures to everything after KH1
  14. A

General feeling towards the game for now?

We need some marketing hype or something cmon. Give us a teaser page or some trailers or smth. All signs pointing to this being a mobileshit gacha rn and I really REALLY dont want that to be the case.
  15. A

Regarding the Voice Actor Switch for Kairi...

Im glad Hayden left the kh games esp with kh3 and mom rawdogging kairi and not givibg her an actual role. To waste good talent like that would be despicable tbh. That being said The stoner alyson did a great job differentiating xion fdom kairj Nd i think even tho she ks ob disney payroll that...
Back