• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by agentscamp5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Does KH2FM+ show Mickey's letter?

I was wondering if anyone knew if Nomura had decided to add in Mickey's letter to Sora, Riku, and Kairi at the end of KH2. He said he thought about it a long time, and i was wondering if maybe thats someting revealed in KH2FM+?
  2. A

Theories after looking at new videos!

ok, after watching the secret endings, as well as the intro to the knight battle and the cutscene between zexion and xigbar, ihave some theories. Because of the "room of sleep" and the "room of awakening", im pretty sure that they might have to do with the secret videos...the quotes "it all...
  3. A

Any news on Mickey's letter?

I was just wondering if anyone knew if maybe Nomura desided to include what Mickey's letter to Sora and the gang was at the end of Final Mix +, cause he had said he was torn between showing it and not showing it.
  4. A

Zexion's book, whats so important?

Why did Nomura keep Zexion's weapon a secret...its a book, i dont get how its important. Any ideas on it?
  5. A

OES eyes!

the tall, orange-eyed soldier doesnt start out with orange eyes. They are blue, and then he transforms them into a kind of yellow ororange color. Does he do this on his own, maye to become stronger, or maybe it is a reaction to the blue heart-shaped moon in the sky, almost like a werewolf at...
  6. A

where did Sora's, Riku's, and Mickey's keyblades go( secret ending question)?

Ok, at the end of the secret video from KH2, the scene ends after the three knights pick up the keyblades of light, darkness, and in-between (aka Sora's, Mickey's, and Riku's). But in the new secret ending, we dont see these keyblades at all, why is that? P.S. Can keyblades break like that? Or...
  7. A

Idea on the new secret movie character!

I dont know if this has been said yet, but the new guy from the secret ending movie looks almost exactly like Xehanort as far as clothing is concered, and the hair color is the same just shorter. He is probably either Xehanort from the past, or some form or somehow closely related to Xehanort...
  8. A

Sora's gold keyblade

If this has been posted before im sorry but i noticed that during the battle between Marluxia and Sora in the KH2 openning sequence, his keyblade looks gold throughout the whole battle? has anyone else noticed this?
  9. A

Extra Secret Ending

I was wondering, since they have shown pictures of an addition to the sercet ending of KH2, if the entire clip, including the new part exists. Please let me know!
  10. A

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

Well, when Zexion BECAME a nobody, it was because he lost his heart to his experiments with the darkness. Maybe he became so completely consumed by it that his power is dirived from darkness and shadows and maybe he has the soul eater, a weapon of darkness. Srry. for double post
  11. A

When he BECAME a nobody, it was because he lost his heart to his experiments with the DARKNESS
  12. A

Okay, well Nomura (sp) said that Zexion DID have a weapon, he just doesnt use it often. Because he wouldnt reveal ir, i think it may be a soul eater, and that somehow explains how riku got his. Maybe anyone that falls into darkness and can utilize its powers can get a soul eater, and maybe it...
  13. A

saix's comment

When Xenmas was watching hearts gather at Kingdom Hearts and Saix appeared he asked if it was nearly ready, xenmas said yes, and the saix replied saying he was glad that he could finally end this charade. What does he mean by "charade". is the something else going on that we don't know about?
  14. A

Teen Choice Awards???

Did KH2 win at the Teen Choice Awards, i watched it and never heard best video game? Does anyone know?
  15. A

Anyone notice this in the secret ending?

in the secret ending, there seems to be alot of those creatures that the armoured unknown was standing on when the ansem reports are rolling, and it seems that there are no crossroads of keyblades until they pick up the three middle keyblades? what could this mean?
Back