• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by AForgottenMemory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

KHII goes expensive

It's clear what BB said and technically he's right, but iholdthekeys has already explained countless times to why KHII will not cost anymore in US/Europe than your average game. Have you done any research on how much other games cost in Japan? Final Fantasy X perhaps? Or even the original KH?
  2. A

KHII goes expensive

Don't be ridiculous! Unless KHII happens to come with a lot of extra stuff it will not cost anymore than your average game! There is nothing to debate here! It's one word against another! Wait. See. And then realise you are wrong...
  3. A

KHII goes expensive

It will cost just as much as any other game released. KHII maybe popular but is by no means that popular. Stop your worrying it'll cost the same amount as your average game.
  4. A

How long do you think KH2 will be?

As long as the average Final Fantasy game. For a first time run without collecting the extras 30 - 40 hours and collecting everything would probably up it to about 100 hours.
  5. A

Which KH2 Should I get? JPN version or US Version?

If you really can't wait any longer to get it and your as coherent as you say you are in Japanese, go for it! However there is the off chance that US/European versions of the game will have extras thrown in, similar to what happened with KH. It's entirely up to you though! Waiting has it's...
  6. A

Sora's Magnet Ability

Well i can't really comment on this move until i've tried it out. It sounds pretty good but it could still go either way.
  7. A

Reno In Kingdom Hearts 2

Yeah why not! But i'd want Rude to be in it too if Reno was there! Wouldn't be the same without him!
  8. A

what would you do if they suddenly cancelled KH2

I'd say, "ah nutz" and get on with the rest of my life :rolleyes:
  9. A

What do you guys think about King Mickey Being evil?

Well i don't know enough about the cloaks to say whether it is just an Org. thing but i still don't think he's a spy. It'd be kinda obvious...but then that's just my opinion. I can't really back it up anymore than you can your opinion! Should prove interesting whatever the result may be!
  10. A

Totally agree with what you said here, those are my exact thoughts too! Mickey will not be evil because even if you refuse to believe that Disney would not make their key icon evil (which they wouldn't)...he'd be the worst villain ever! To be honest, i'm guessing the coats are worn to hide...
  11. A

You contradicted yourself just with the quote, "I used to think darkness was bad, but you proved me wrong". Darkness doesn't = Evil. if controlled it can be used for good as Riku has learnt to do now. Also there is no way Mickey could be evil and i personally doubt he's a spy. Why would he...
  12. A

Card Thrower! Nice!!!!

*Ahem*Sora wields a giant key and you all accept that as being cool now. The fact the new guy chucks cards about the place sounds better to me than the keyblade ever did, when i first read about the game.
  13. A

Card Thrower! Nice!!!!

Have none of you seen the X-men? Gambit used a deck of cards as a weapon (as well as adding a little glitz of his own). It's not that original a concept... I think it'll be cool! It's nice to see a move away from just swords and magic.
  14. A

What are we waiting for......?

Hmm...you seem to be more concerned about him dropping out of school, more than the fact he plans on killing an entire buildings worth of people with a shotgun lol. Someone has their priorities all wrong... :p
  15. A

Kh2 Release Date For Europe And Austaralia!!!

For crying out loud, why even now do these threads keep being made? If you look in magazines they have a rough release date, if you look on Amazon they have a rough release date and if you look on E-bay they have a rough release date...notice however not one of them is the same!!! No official...
Back