• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Aetheus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Help/Support ► so I'm atheist/agnostic now, and

Its funny how she bothered to ban it anyway; the only member of my family that's a Christian is my mother, and we've still been celebrating Christmas every year since as long as I can remember. Well, then again, it is CHRISTmas, eh? I suppose there are those see it as a religious holiday, and...
  2. A

The best keyblades you can put to drive forms

Eh, in my first playthrough, I din't bother touching any form other than Valor. And I just slapped together the two strongest keyblade (Ultima for Sora and Fenrir as the Drive Keyblade) for it.
  3. A

Something about that book doesnt make sense to me...

Sounds pretty much like KH 1 to me. The mentions of "journeys" and "farewells" as well as "heart of worlds" are all obviously references to Sora's adventure around the Disney worlds.The "friends that share the same bonds" could be Riku and Sora. All that talk about "doubt[ing] the path trod thus...
  4. A

Will Re:CoM Come to other parts of Asia?

Any country that can import these games. Or pirate 'em. Either one.
  5. A

Xigbar/Braig

He could be in BBS, I suppose, if Xehanort and the other "scientists" are in it. He is the second member of the Org XIII, so he should have had an important role once upon a time. But I doubt he'd be in the game as Xigbar.
  6. A

Aerith?

Is Namine also behind how the villains in Riku's story act? For instance, Maleficent, who tells Riku straight to the face that she's a fake. Or maybe these two are just "special"? If Riku remembered Maleficent as an "Almighty witch" and Sora thought of Aerith as "wise and clairvoyant", would the...
  7. A

Faith healers

So, anybody heard of 'em? People who "heal" you by touching you (no, stave those horny thoughts off your mind for a second) or by looking at you, or cutting your finger or whatever it is that those folks do. They supposedly draw their "power" from religious or supernatural means, like through...
  8. A

Help/Support ► Am I emo or just normal????

I agree with Atlas on this. You can't find good advice off the 'net. All you'll get is the generic bunch of replies; "Talk to your parents", "Go out more", "See your school councellor". Which is fine and all, but I doubt it'll be very persuasive. But I'll try, atleast. You mentioned that you...
  9. A

Do you have this problem with Re: Chain of Memories

Well, I don't really have the game, but I did Google for the error you described. No luck, though. Probably just an isolated incident - that is to say, its something screwy with your copy of Re:CoM, and not the game in general. My guess is that its too scratched up to run properly. You should...
  10. A

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

How useless magic had become. Spells like Firaga and Thundarga no longer had any practical use. Well, Im sure I never actively used them in the first KH either, but atleast they had a purpose in boss fights. For the whole length of the game, I found myself mashing the X button over and over. I...
  11. A

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread Even though I've already played the original CoM and I've watched every cutscene there is related to Re:CoM, I'm still gonna get it if I can. There probably isn't much new content, but being able to play as Riku on a nice, big TV screen sounds pretty...
  12. A

Do you believe in an after life (ex. Hell, Heaven)?

Relates a little to the "do you believe in ghosts?" thread I posted, but a seperate topic nonetheless. I noticed in that topic that a few posters say that they do not believe in ghosts - but that they do believe in some kind of after life in a place high in the clouds that all souls go to (or...
  13. A

Rate the above username

Just as the title suggests. You simply rate the username of the user who posted before you. You can give points for creativity, for randomness, for stupidity ... anything. Well, I'm the first poster, so the only "name" is the big "KHInsider" banner on top. KHI, eh? I'll give it a ... 6/10
  14. A

Do you believe in ghosts?

Do you folks believe in ghosts? Ya know, "imprints of departed spirits" that walk the Earth? I'm mostly non-religious, so I don't really believe that dead people become transparent and come back just so they can wail in our basements. But its so much easier to say "Ghosts don't exist" when...
  15. A

Anti- sora

If I'm not in a battle where reaction commands are needed, I'd say I prefer Anti-Form. Its much, much faster than the other forms. So what if you can't heal? You could just run around in circles until you return to normal. Or try and smash the enemy's face in. The only thing I have to...
Back