Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by AegisXIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AegisXIII

News ► Kingdom Hearts music appears at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2021

Now I want to see ice skating on Impeto Obscuro.
  2. AegisXIII

Wow. This is amazing. That made my day.
  3. AegisXIII

Film ► Disney shower thoughts

Spores from the armpit.
  4. AegisXIII

Wait, what? For real? I need to find the videos.
  5. AegisXIII

News ► Yen Press announces Kingdom Hearts: The Complete Novel Collector's Edition

I have been bothered by this as well. It started with 3D, right? I think it happened once they established they wanted to hint his heart was similar to the one of a child, making him the only one able to restore the lost hearts. But it could have been done in a more subtle way.
  6. AegisXIII

KH PC Review Thread

Yeah. It is still running Linux by default, which is a great platform but not for gaming. There wouldn't be KH on it.
  7. AegisXIII

Cartoon/TV ► Loki (2021) - The Bi-Frost Giant

Thanks for the references. I'll check them out.
  8. AegisXIII

NEO TWEWY screenshots detail supporting cast, team battles, pig noise and more!

That's a solid case for the game, thanks. I'll definitely grab the demo.
  9. AegisXIII

What is the name of the comic?
  10. AegisXIII

NEO TWEWY screenshots detail supporting cast, team battles, pig noise and more!

Aaaahh. I still don't know if this game is something I would enjoy. I am affraid it is going to be way too anime for my taste. I'll wait and read your reviews on it.
  11. AegisXIII

Cartoon/TV ► Pixar's Monsters At Work - A TV Sequel to Kingdom Hearts 3 featuring Gary

I wasn't expecting anything, but I like this show so much. They are dealing with an interesting theme with this hard reality check of the workplace after university.
  12. AegisXIII

This show is amazing. The direction and visual effects are stunning. They are doing these amazing things with the camera that travels across the vast landscapes that I like so much in videogames. Music is amazing as well as for the first time, one of the MCU music is stuck in my head. This show...
  13. AegisXIII

Bad news

By the way, did they recover? Are they still in denial about the disease?
  14. AegisXIII

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

Would it be possible to move this thread into a more appropriate section? I don't think this is related to the future of KH anymore and since this is a sensitive topic, it would be better to have it in the "world news/politics" section.
  15. AegisXIII

Where Kingdom Hearts is failing

About that, I really think there is a huge potential using the classic Mickey cartoons to create original new worlds. These are not related to any canon since any cartoon episode can take place in any world/country/era. That would give them more freedom rather than rehashing classic movies with...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6