• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by adude9000

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Just a thought

well this has been interesting few years and we still dont know huh?
  2. A

Young MX revealed!

lol u guys stop bullying xehanort maybe thats y hes evil
  3. A

Kid shooting himself rumor

People keep saying "I heard a kid shot himself because he didn't like how they pronounced Eraqus." Was this true and if so where's the article to support it?
  4. A

Another side another story deep dive

o okie dokie then thanks guys
  5. A

Another side another story deep dive

Xemnas tells roxas you look just like him...people say he's talking about sora but do you think he can possibly be referring to ventus?
  6. A

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

Thanks maku i made a thread about why MF has a coat and i knew that the coat had a special ability just didn't remember what it was. Yeah we get that he can manipulate time but, break down an important and maybe relevant characteristic of the dark realm. Nomura said time doesn't flow the same...
  7. A

That has to be the bloodiest thing I've seen in anything Disney o_O

which scene are u talking about?
  8. A

3 questions

lol it has been a while huh thats actually the reason i ask
  9. A

3 questions

ok that answers the 1st question but if MX can summon it then y does it appear with xehanorts heartless and xemnas in the world that never was did they all contract the ability to summon kingdom hearts also how can something be born by sleep is it the light or darkness that gives birth if so...
  10. A

3 questions

thats actually cool but where did u hear this from?
  11. A

3 questions

why did aqua terra n ven lose their capes was it just a design change...probably also is kingdom hearts in a fixed spot (like orbit) or appear when summoned what exactly does the term "birth by sleep" really mean?
  12. A

Just a thought

Then why does this MF wear one and why doesnt MX wear it?
  13. A

Just a thought

Whoever trained eraqus and master xehanort is a very powerful keyblade master. Also where did the dark robe for the organization 13 come from? Maybe some clue to MF?
  14. A

lol days was just for big time roxas fans
  15. A

lol thanks u understand what im saying but im not gonna think of a theories this time. I'll read them but, no theory I'm gonna think about. And I'm not saying the time thing isn't true...its logical yea but he made a time machine and went back to time with partial regained memory and doesnt say...
Back