• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
AdrianXXII
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh, I see.

They'll fight this to the death, you know.. DC won't be happy about it, but it's their show we're talking about here.
    Yep, I think I should get Netflix, so that I can watch both movies to see if the sequel is better than the original. I think the sequel was better than the original, because it had more to do with a kid that is trying to save an endangered eagle from a poacher as opposed the classic cliche of to Biance and Bernard saving an orphan from her obsessive relative, in this case her aunt. That's what I remember as I haven't seen neither in awhle. I also got Mario 64 and I got up to 31 stars.
    Yep, I saw that movie and I don't remember it. I didn't recall it till the NC spoke about it. Have you ever heard of the 'Rescuers Down Under'?
    You know, the TV show that is on ABC Family.. Whose's line is it anyway with Drew Carry, Ryan something and Colin Monchio (I think.) Very funny show ever!

Well, I better as heck hope so. CN really dropped the ball since the upper bosses recast everyone to new stuff and all.
    Well, I'm not sure anymore. :/ But you're probably right on the Ultimate Spider-Man show being run for a while.
    I missed my bus for school this morning and I canceled my appointment. Yesterday, I threw up in my mouth and swallowed it back down. I really don't feel like going out in the cold nor risking respraining my ankle for the third time, going to surgery and walking on crutches for six weeks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back