• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by addicted2kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

KH BbS Website Update! Worlds + BbS PSP

just like the DS special edition it probably will only be available in Japan. I will just have to buy it again
  2. A

Caution- A powerful Heartless is near!

i have seen them appear a lot on me one appeared on my 4th mission and destroyed me.
  3. A

Do you even notice the change in sora's voice anymore??

I didn't think it was the same actor when I first got KH2 I had to really listen and go o that's him never mind. The change was nice the character aged just like in the actor did.
  4. A

358/2 Days confirmed released date! FOR JAPAN Plus New Screenshots

I will wait for the bundle but if it doesn't come to N.A then I will just import it I guess.
  5. A

Help/Support ► I HATE FAGGOTS

your not a hating him because he was annoying and kinda acting like a chick it is because he annoyed you. You are human if someone was in your shoes and he was annoying me and I clearly said no thanks I would of done the same.
  6. A

358/2 Days confirmed released date! FOR JAPAN Plus New Screenshots

Re: 358/2 Days DSi Bundle Example is the miss Translation of Aeirth's name in FF7. I know N.A probably won't get it but do any of you think you could buy the DSi alone from Japan after a few months or would that be something you would have to get the bundle.
  7. A

UPDATED w/Scans: 358/2 Days - April V Jump Details

I just have one question is this unconfirmed or is it a real release date for America? I found it last night and was just wondering.
  8. A

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

dodge roll I miss it.
  9. A

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread I am loving the game re released on the PS2 when it was on the GB I had a hard time playing since I have a hard time seeing. I am excited to beat it again even more that it was a xmas gift.
  10. A

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

I am definitely going to wait since I want to hear the story in English.
  11. A

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

So any news on the release date for America or is it still TBA?
  12. A

quick question.........

I beat the game on GB but i have yet to play it since my boyfriend bought it for me as a Christmas gift. I can not wait to play it on the ps2.
  13. A

Relationship between Axel and Riku

Axel is not Riku. Its just that simple at the end of KH2 they show that the whole time and you find out at the end that he was not Axel.
Back