• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Aceflyheight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fanfiction ► .hack//kingdom -a fanfic-

Great chapter as always, Trey. At least now we know the third and fourth parts of the prophecy. I only have one question though, is the Mireille in the story, the same one from .hack? Another thing, can't wait to see how Trey's group fares in the labryinth. Hope to see another chapter soon.
  2. A

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destiny and Fate (Rewrite)

Well, I looked back over at where I had stopped on Destiny and Fate before I became so sick and I never did realize how close I was to finishing Chapter 7. So, I decided to go ahead and finish it and here it is for your viewing pleasure. Sorry, if it might not be up to the same level as the...
  3. A

Hey, thanks everybody for the comments. I'll try to have the next chapter up sometime soon, but I'm trying to wait until I get over being sick so that I can write my best instead of some fever induced crap. Also, I've posted the first chapter to my Silent Hill: Darkness of Alessa story on here...
  4. A

Fanfiction ► The Elemental Warriors (fanfic)

Thanks for pming me about this story, Trey. I just now finally finished reading all the way through Chapter 8 and all I can say is that it is a great story. Keep on writing this story because I can't wait to see how it finishes.
  5. A

Fanfiction ► Silent Hill: Darkness of Alessa

Hey everybody, I decided to post another fanfiction that I recently started on. Before anybody asks, no, I'm not stopping Destiny and Fate. I'm going to continue writing it, but I was trying to take a break from Destiny and Fate while I recover from being sick again. As a slight warning, this is...
  6. A

Ok, now things are definitely starting to get interesting. So, Dark Kite and Xurik(Riku Replica) are going to be two of the bad guys in this story? I wonder how that is going to work out. Well, whatever, I digress, keep on writing. I can't wait to see your next chapter and I'm still wondering...
  7. A

Yeah, it's been about a week since you posted the chapter, I'm pretty sure that everybody has probably had a chance to read it.
  8. A

Just like the past two chapters, great job once again. As for one more piece of advice that I can't believe that I never mentioned before, when you switch from having one character talking to another character, start a new paragraph. Also, it's easier to understand when you also make a new...
  9. A

Ok, can't wait to see Chapter Three tomorrow. One piece of advice though, try not to double post next time, okay?
  10. A

Well, Xuan, I write it just like any other author- I write it the way that I way to. If you think that it is nearly exactly like Sora's and think that makes it suck, then why did you read all of it? If you don't like it, then don't read it and then complain about it. I've seen plenty of stories...
  11. A

Yep, ROad HOg you guess it right. The mysterious voice in the preview was Ace's shadow. Congratulations. In return, this chapter is dedicated 100% to you. Chapter 4 Darkness of the Soul: “You are so weak. I can’t believe that I ever lost to somebody as weak as you. You couldn’t even beat a...
  12. A

Well, I guess that I'll go ahead and explain about Larxene. Warning: This might spoil some of the things that will pertain to what happens later on in Part II. Well, I read something a while back that said that when people die, their ghosts appear in locations that were connected to them...
  13. A

Sorry for the long wait everyone, but here is Chapter 3 finally. I hope that everybody enjoys this, all of you will probably hate me for what happens. But don't worry, it's not going to end this early and I'm also going to be bringing back a character that was only seen once in Part I, that's...
  14. A

Pretty good start so far, except I'm going to suggest a few things to maybe help your writing. Try starting a new paragraph each time that a different character begins speaking and try to go into more details in each sentence to help make it longer. Well, I can't wait to see what the next...
  15. A

So, a crossover that involves Kingdom Hearts, .Hack, and Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced...I wonder how this kind of crossover would work. I've got a feeling that this is probably going to become a little weird later on, but I have a feeling that this might end up being a great story. Good luck...
Back