• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ace_XV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

KH2 Final Mix discussion

I think if enough fans in the US push for it, it's a possiblity. However, if/when we get it, it'll most likely be around Sep-Nov of this year IF we're lucky.
  2. A

I'm Back

Although I doubt anyone remembers me. I see alot of new faces so it'll take me a while to get into the swing of things. Anywho, good to be back.
  3. A

Norma Jean

Any fans other than me? They're one of my favorite bands of all time. I love the new song that just came out. I hope the rest of the CD is just as good.
  4. A

Returning Dude

None of you probably remember me but whatever. Every once in a while I leave untill things get jumping again. So... yeah. if you remember me, hit me up sometime. If not, thats cool, still wanna hear from you.
  5. A

Mickey's Letter

Dear Sora, I sorta kinda knocked up Minnie and now I'm on the run. I knew I should have used a rubber. Anyway I'll keep in contact in case I need munny. King Mickey P.S. - Remembe, no glove no love. Keep those words close.
  6. A

Kh2 SOUNDTRACK!!!! yay

Hahahaha! Oh wait you were serious...
  7. A

Info on Organization XIII

Nice job. Very indepth.
  8. A

Pics Of New Heartless And Nobodies

Glad you all like them. ^_^
  9. A

Pics Of New Heartless And Nobodies

http://photobucket.com/albums/c251/howelllawson/ Password: sora Thanks to Lawson of MySpace!
  10. A

Is there more than 4 drive forms?

No, Anti-Form is a Drive, you just have to get hit by a Heartless or something like that. It counts as a Drive cause Goofy and Donald disappear when you use it.
  11. A

Is there more than 4 drive forms?

Hope that helps. :)
  12. A

KH2 preorder Dates.

All we know for sure is March, if even then. EGM magazine will have an interview in the March issue so their might be a release date in there.
  13. A

\m/ Metallica \m/

Please tell me in this day and age of Green Day and Fall Out Boy that people still listen to Metallica. And I'm not talking about St. Anger Metallica, I'm talking Master Of Puppets, Ride The Lightning Metallica. Anyone?
  14. A

Namie and BHK

Riku is the lone dude in the group. That makes him that much cooler.
  15. A

Kingdom hearts Com: Gold soul eater

Honk Keyblades = Real Gold Soul Eater = False Can someone close this now?
Back