• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Recent content by Absent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Absent

Is Kingdom Hearts poorly written?

KH2 uses the disconnect between the games to create purposeful confusion in its prologue. It works for what they were trying to do with Roxas and the player. That alone is why I always insist for new players to ignore the placement of the games in the collections and play 2 before 358/2 Days...
  2. Absent

Lol remember that stupid box?
  3. Absent

Me.
  4. Absent

What are your “Current” Top 10 favorite KH characters?

Riku Roxas Xion Nomura
  5. Absent

Anime/Manga ► Yuri!!! On ICE

We have risen again.
  6. Absent

In that same vein, ever notice how every time new lore or rule is introduced they gotta have an exception? The rules of magic or the worldbuilding are always being modified with new add ons to explain something. Nomura and crew build their stories like kids who don't want to lose a game so they...
  7. Absent

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | rarepairs

HaynerxSeifer. I live for shit like that.
  8. Absent

Speaking of Star Wars, allow me to sound like a broken record: Nomura and George Lucas have a ton in common. They're idea men that struggle with certain fields of writing. Their success came from the work of others and were given too much influence in later projects. I will say that 1's writing...
  9. Absent

Dengeki: Nomura discusses OST, MOM, Kingdom Hearts going on break

Hopefully they can do some rest and reflecting.
  10. Absent

How would you have gone about the series?

I would had made more games for the gameboy. It’s atrocious that we never got sprites again. The sprite work in CoM was amazing.
  11. Absent

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

How disappointing and disgusting. Unfortunately the VA community is teeming with creeps, some just hide it better than others.
  12. Absent

Spoilers ► Where can Riku's character be taken?

With the current folks at the helm...Hmmn probably repeat an old arc. If we're going by his motto "strength to protect what matters" or the Japanese "who matters" we can delve on that loss. His journey for self acceptance and honor was driven by that person, why not focus on how that's affected...
  13. Absent

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

There’s also the issue of localization. This series refers to the entirety of the realms as the World, it refers to Disney and original settings as Worlds and refers to A World before the Keyblade War. Words can means multiple things in this series.