Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Absent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Absent

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

Someone should make a voice mod with Danny Davito’s character from Its always Sunny in Philadelphia. Replace all of QF’s lines with Danny’s one liners and zingers.
  2. Absent

Best Secret Ending

Another Side. It showed us a completely different side of KH, back when those graphics were revolutionary. I remember rewatching that video almost every week on YouTube on that horrid 240p. It was truly a high that can't be recreated for me.
  3. Absent

What about a Kingdom Hearts without Disney??

You're right.....They're bi.
  4. Absent

At which point do you think the story of KH started to become convoluted?

Kingdom Hearts 2, still manageable but the framework was set.
  5. Absent

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

Personally I think its a coincidence. There's a bunch of weird bundles with Disney+ added.
  6. Absent

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Incestuous? Definitely not. familial bond? Definitely.
  7. Absent

Riku & Maleficent

I don’t think it was simple as him trusting her completely. He “needed” her as means to an end, but slowly got snared by darkness. The first game sets up the theme of the darkness slowly controlling you, as with Clayton and many Disney villains, so I think Riku trusted her results but knew deep...
  8. Absent

What about a Kingdom Hearts without Disney??

Thats too much of a hassle. That deal has too many cons that outweighs the pros. Also why would Square buy an IP they’re already making money off?
  9. Absent

Star Wars - Obi-Wan cast revealed + The Bad Batch trailer

I hope for great thing from this. Hot take the bad batch characters were so cookie cutter, archetypes that I didn’t care for them. However the time period and the people they meet has me interested and excited. Seeing Fennec and Saw again is a huge plus.
  10. Absent

Riku & Maleficent

I don’t wanna disagree, I want you to agree with me, so renounce you misguided opinions and see things my way. You have until tomorrow.
  11. Absent

Riku & Maleficent

It’s a bad decision. Also my name is Absent, my whole shtick is that I critique and hate everything Nomura does. Also curious why did you think I was disagreeing with you? I was originally replying to OP. This whole time I thought you were the OP.
  12. Absent

Riku & Maleficent

My point is to show this series most blatant failing: dropping major plot points for the newest shiny idea. And I’m talking about the context of Kingdom Hearts 1, it would be stupid of me to even insinuate that Ansem didn’t play a huge role in Riku’s suffering. In Kingdom Hearts 1, Riku spends...
  13. Absent

Riku & Maleficent

Maleficent definitely played a bigger role in Riku's descent into darkness and the series completely glosses over that fact. She preyed on his insecurities and groomed him to become a wielder of darkness. All Ansem did was offer a new dark power to a kid who already went over the line. Its...
  14. Absent

Cartoon/TV ► Falcon and the Winter Soldier (2021)

Its their go to quote when referring to sexuality. Same shit happened with Rise of Skywalker.
  15. Absent

What's in the Box?

well...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6