• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Abhorsen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• kk why do your summons have to be big, why cant you do like, Summon- Flock of birds XD!

Edit: oh and thanks for letting me know about my box time to wipe it clean
    Lol Abs, i never said you were going threw my athority, lol.. that comment about thanks to lunar for enforcing,lol that was just a comment to his post XD!
    Just so we're clear boys, if you two start fighting again I'm leaving for the night, okay? :p Anyway, how are you two doing? *Yes I'm addressing the both of you, you're bound to come on here and look*
    Night. And don't worry; even taking into a feline's penchant for trouble, Skitty's a good girl. *wanders off to bed*
    *walks back into the room and sees what's happening* What the --? Do I even want to know what Yami did now? Anyway, I think I'm heading to bed now. I suggest you and Lunar do the same thing! *scurries away to head to bed* Goodnight Abs!
    Dream here. Actually, you're reminding Skitty of Cloud right now. *grins* Oh, just so you know, we kinda don't follow game cannon, we make our own cannon. So, who ever's Zack gets the kiss of life...
    At the moment, you and Lunar are reminding me of Cloud and Zack. Best of friends, but you guys but heads on occasion. My poor brain is tripping over itself, which resulted in that confusion. Sorries. But the question remains: Who's who?
    My day was pretty good and I'm sorry you had a bad day. *eyes Dream who's sitting across the room from me* I love the new addition to your siggy, it is hilarious! You just made my day with that. I'm so sorry Cloud! *starts apologizing over and over again*

Edit: And the PMing thing? That was Dream hijacking my computer and spying on the conversation with Lunar. Now, here's the question: Who's Zack, who's Cloud, and why am I Tifa?
    *throws hands up in mock frustration* Ugh, are you and Dream related! You two both seem to have a habit of spying! Anyway, I loved your new template, she is not one I'd want to get on the bad side of. *looks over at Dream* Yes, do you want something?
    Hi, how are you doing today? Thanks, I'll work on a post tonight; but I probably won't post until tomorrow. What I'm confused about is that the sign-ups is closed. What the heck happened to cause it? I know you're not the one that posted, so you couldn't have done it, but still... Anyway, onto a different note, I'll work on getting a post for Apocalypse and Faith done.
    Absolutely not. It's just closed.
    It couldn't be me accidentally because I would be able to reopen it. It may have been a mod for some reason, but I don't know why they would close it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back