• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by a. pikachu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Darkside of Worlds? (Spoilers of KH2 ending)

great theory -- very plausible. But what about the worlds who get destroyed, or like, surrender to the darkness? Would they become sort of Heartless worlds? (is that even possible?!)
  2. A

ugliest Organization member?

ugly: vexen, lexaeus, xaldin. i like axel, demyx, larxene and roxas. :D
  3. A

Under the cloak

lol, if you look at them it's like they're not wearing anything underneath. I would like to know what they do wear under their cloaks. for some reason i only imagine Axel in white shirt and black pants, and that's it.
  4. A

Kingdom Hearts II Roxas Figurine + A mysterious E3 List

maybe it's sort of an alias, or something like: Kingdom Hearts: Project Keyblade. like...CoM
  5. A

Teh Ending

It was okay. A bit depressing, but...okay. I was really pissed off though, that the ending was just that short. The clip where it turns into full CG and right before the credits -- i felt so depressed because i played for so long and that was all i got. About the music -- Sanctuary/Passion...
  6. A

Least Favorite Heartless or Nobody.

crimson jazz, large bodies and those fat bandits, berserkers, hotrods. and everything in space paranoids because they make my eyes hurt.
  7. A

FAV. KeyBlade

Oathkeeper, Oblivion, Ultima and Sleeping Lion. ...because those are the only ones that actually look good. :D
  8. A

Disney 411!

thank you. dammit, i wanted to see it for myself, that the VAs have no idea what KH really is...i can't believe they don't really know what it's about!
  9. A

Disney 411!

erk, it keeps getting cut right after bill farmer stops talking in goofy's voice. =.=
  10. A

Fanfiction ► .: Bottled Paper :.

thank you ^^ i feel honored :D
  11. A

Do Org members age?

that is so true. but i still love it. ^^
  12. A

They messsed up! *BIG SPOILER*

oh, that happened to you too? whew, i thought it only happened to me.
  13. A

What random things did you notice in KH2?

you guys already said it all. i was really disappointed with Sora being a sudden idiot though. And him being sort of computer illiterate...sure they were raised on an island but c'mon... heh, i still like him though. goofy being smarter than sora and donald was also...a surprise. just wanted...
  14. A

When did Roxas appear?

When did Roxas appear ...? When did Roxas appear and join Organization XIII? I know he was created when Sora became heartless and stuff, but I'm not exactly clear on the part when Roxas joined the Org. Did he sort of appear to the Org when Sora was in the pod? And did he start wandering about...
Back