• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by A Nintendork

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A Nintendork

Help/Support ► Learning Japanese?

Japanese is difficult, trust me. Rosetta Stone helps a little, but half the time you don't know what they person's saying. I google "japanese phrases", that help with common phrases and commonly-used words. Not much help, but it could help.
  2. A Nintendork

A Smash Bros. RP: The Subspace Emissary: Wills of Evil (signups)

I forgot to make this first. If anyone is interested, sign up here. A quick plot peek is an imaginary sequel of TSE from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Anyone who wishes to play can create either their own character or become a descendant from any Nintendo character. Just to clear things up, I'll...
  3. A Nintendork

A Smash Bros. RP: The Subspace Emissary: Wills of Evil

This RP will continue after the events of TSE from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Anything can happen. Ready? GO! After watching the sun set from a cliff by the ocean, the Smash Fighters returned to the worlds from whence they came, unknowing of future events... Mario was wandering the Mushroom...
  4. A Nintendork

Oh... Hello.

I joined months ago but this is my actual first visit. I'm a big fan of the Kingdom Hearts series, as well as Rare and Nintendo. I also have an account on the Rare Witch Project, dude,whoisaBRO! I'm single, straight, and have not had a relationship for a long time. I love VGM and swordplay, and...
Back