• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by A.FIRE.INSIDE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Help/Support ► Another Girl Problem

Welcome to my life. Actually, I'm slightly different. I have more female friends than male. I have been accused of being gay because I hang with so many girls and my best guy friend is bi. Anyways, off-topic, but I'm very quiet and laid back, but at the same I have a sense of humor and can make...
  2. A

Help/Support ► Night Terrors

I used to get them pretty often. I would wake up pretty much sweating and my heart would be racing. And they seemed so real, that's why I can remember them! They mostly occurred shortly after I nearly drowned for the second time. I had dreams that related to water a lot. Sometimes a vivid...
  3. A

Realism

Some sketches of mine, also old, but this time realism rather than fanart. Again, please excuse the poor quality. (here are some with me being a goof in the background due to false accusations of ripping work) Enjoi.
  4. A

Behind The Darkness

OLD OLD Sketches! ('06/'07) I haven't been doing any art for months now, however, I plan on getting new work done once I can brush the rust off. Here are some sketches for you to ponder until I get some new material. I also plan on writing some new poems. p.s: sorry for the poor quality- my...
  5. A

RA RA RIOT

My friend introduced me to this band last week and I ended up really liking them. They're pretty underground, as far as I know. So, I thought I'd share their music with you guys, hopefully you'll enjoy their tunes as well. MySpace.com - RA RA RIOT - Syracuse, New York - Healing &...
  6. A

Kiss Me, Kill Me [poem]

Your beauty, it's elegant, yet, It's filled with nothing but deceit. Your eyes, they show compassion, yet, it's just one big lie. Your kiss, it's cold, Shivers down my spine, Yet, they seem so real. Your smile, it shines brightly, Yet, it's filled with darkness. Your presence it's calming...
  7. A

If I Fell [poem]

What if I fell to the floor? Couldn't balance myself anymore. Would you laugh, laugh in my face? That pain I am ready to embrace. Or would you help me, give me your hand? Help me back up, back up to stand. To avoid humiliation, to keep my pride, so I wouldn't have to run and hide. Or would you...
  8. A

Castle In The Sky [poem]

Come with me Where dreams come true, Where wishes are reality, If only you knew. Please, come now, What I say is no lie, Come with me To my castle in the sky. High above, in the clouds, Fluffy and white, Surrounded by stars, Enormous and bright, Where it's always day, Glowing with light, And...
  9. A

Help/Support ► Girl help

If you can make a girl laugh, her heart is yours. It's elementary young friend. Seriously, every girlfriend I have had said they liked me most for my sense of humor. But don't take that advice and force it- if you aren't a funny natured person then don't try to be funny. It should come...
  10. A

L u n a r N i g h t

I wrote this descriptive essay for grade 10 creative writing class. I hope you can get some sort of enjoyment out of it x.x When the sun decides to set and turn its back on the land, falling beyond the horizon, the moon wakes from slumber to rise over the darkness of night. In this darkness...
  11. A

The Great ReTuRn o:

ZOMG, I haven't been here in.. well, ages. I never posted much and I doubt anyone will remember me. Anywho, I came across the birthday email from here and decided to pop in. Whether I am going to be active is questionable, but eh, heii :D
  12. A

Rainy Days - My first actual poem

...funny thing is I apsolutely hate poetry =/ Rainy | Days rain Cold clouds Crying sorrows The rain continues on this horrid sad day, everything was wrong nothing going my way. Everything seemed to turn sudden cold time went slow, and then slower, tempting all to wanna' fold. Patches...
  13. A

Who do you think is the hottest-looking Square KH character?

Hmm at Axel's Son, you can't say much here XD And well personally I don't find game characters attractive but if i had to shoose I'd say... Kairi
  14. A

let us get one thing straight here!!!!

Yea it's called an anagram for the names of the Organization members ( Rearrange origanal name and add X somewhere) And yea it's a big confusion until the end.
  15. A

Which Keyblade is beter?

Hmm I say Ultima, Plus it looks kool haha
Back