• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by _Sketches

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. _Sketches

Fanfiction ► The First Incision - A sadistic ZexVex Fanfic.

Aha yeah >.< Vexen is terrifying. I just enjoy writing his character, though I'm definitely no sadist irl. Thanks a lot for the compliments, here's the rest of the chapter which somehow didn't post: http://icannotdrawtosaveme.deviantart.com/art/The-First-Incision-Ch-2-162852627 n_n Thanks for...
  2. _Sketches

Chapter two. WARNING: Contains language on two occasions, and sadistic thoughts that are Vexen's, not mine XD ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ My array of tools shone dangerously under the scrutiny of the flickering bulb. The almost emaciated boy thrashed in the chair as I let...
  3. _Sketches

Thank you very much! :D It means a lot to know that people like my writing, even if it is... odd. XD SECOND CHAPTER IS UP ON DA, for some reason it says the link for replying is broken here? D: ICannotDrawToSaveMe on dA. :)
  4. _Sketches

LM: Thanks, you were reading it on dA right? :L Sadistic Vexen is fun to write, though I am definitely not a Sadist irl. Pain is not a turn on for me. ._.' Thanks for commetning on here too! =w= Twilight Riku: I love writing about Marly, and he strikes me as the sadistic type, but I thought...
  5. _Sketches

This is somewhat sadistic. The second chapter will contain bad language on two occasions. This does not contain any boyxboy action...yet. I'll warn you if it ever does. Here you go. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The First Incision - A ZexVex Fanfic - Chapter One. Screams split the night. The boy’s limp...
  6. _Sketches

Fanfiction ► Fatal Memory (a KH fanfic) WARNING: Includes spoilers for KH:Days!

Helloooooooo. :3 Hypertech, this is great! How dare you tell me it wasn't good!!
  7. _Sketches

Fanfiction ► Break A Man - A Zexion Oneshot.

Thanks :3 Glad to know there are more Nickelback supporters out there than I first though. :D
  8. _Sketches

Thanks. I don't really like this story, I wrote it in a fit of insane boredom. But Nickelback are indeed good, I don't know why people hate them... Zexion's great. I like writing about him, even if it usually turns a bit OOC. >.>
  9. _Sketches

This isn't really about MaruShion, only the pain of everything Zexion feels when they are apart, no yaoi in this one... ======================================================== To Break A Man - MaruShion OneShot. INSPIRED BY THE SONG ‘Savin’ Me - Nickelback’ Tension. The room Zexion sat in...
  10. _Sketches

:.: Ienzo FC :.:

I haven't seen a Fanclub for Ienzo, and I feel that one should be made! [More stuff will be added as members arrive!] You can also talk about Zexion, as the Zexy FC seems to be truly DEAD. >.< MEMBERS: thylings ~ UmbraTsuki ~ Watson ~ luna1017 Fanart: Zexion - Ienzo by ~Kaoru-Kina on...
  11. _Sketches

Bert McCracken + The Used. :Drawings&Pics:

What it says in the title. I'm banned from the computer [Oh the irony... I'm typing veeeerrryyy quietly...] so I ended up drawing this horrible picture. I mean, the photo of him is hot [:D] but this drawing slightly creeps me out. ._. Uh... enjoy? :D Also, some photos to represent some...
  12. _Sketches

Fanfiction ► Sharper - A Mar/Zex Oneshot.

For some reason, I uploaded this story twice. I already have this in the Fanfic section, just look down the threads. Please could you or somebody else delete or lock this? Thanks.
  13. _Sketches

Fanfiction ► Sharper - A Mar/Zex Oneshot.

Could you lock this? I reposted it twice, once in this section and I have no idea why it's in the other section.
  14. _Sketches

Fanfiction ► Sharper - A Mar/Zex non-yaoi Oneshot.

x'D I did not expect that first line! But I must agree, how evil he is. Poor Zexion, I was rooting for the guy the whole way through... But I had the idea in my head already, so I didn't want to change it for the better... Ah well. :D If I ever get an idea that won't ruin the story, I might...
  15. _Sketches

Fanfiction ► Sharper - A Mar/Zex non-yaoi Oneshot.

Why thank you ^_^ Thanks for critique, it's definitely what I need. I know some of the things I mention are vague, it's because I was supposed to be studying and has to rush and type out my thoughts. xD Answering your questions, Marluxia locked Zexion in the room [which was a quiet room that...
Back