• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by _EX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. _EX

Anyone else think....

Jiminy should get one too then.
  2. _EX

How to fix the world

So I was recently watching this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo I really like it, not because of its moving music or for its emotive clips, but for the way I agree with everything in it. I think it really is one of the greatest speeches I have ever heard and I wish it wouldnt...
  3. _EX

Help/Support ► My Grandfather Has Passed Away

It isnt a big deal, I admit. I just find it funny how my threads get bombed when I make a wrong move, yet this seems to be an obvious one and no one cares. Sure, it is a sad story if you are Weaboo. But, I didnt know people on here were worried about hurting feelings when they wanted to get...
  4. _EX

He didnt say he needed support. He just stated that his grandfather died. Sounded more like a journal entry than a plea for help.
  5. _EX

So, what is the problem? Because you have just posted a statement. I dont understand how this isnt a blog entry.
  6. _EX

Help/Support ► Dont Know What To Do

Some people respect fighters. If not fighting doesnt work, punching a guy in the face seems like the next logical step.
  7. _EX

Have a reason then. You dont have to bully people. Just do what you need to do. 'Fight some dicks and get the girl' deal
  8. _EX

Start fights at school. People will think your TUFF and they will be your friends.
  9. _EX

Help/Support ► Not sure who I am anymore...

Not trying to start an argument or anything but I still believe what I said to be true. Emotionally, this would be the worse experience in my life if it happened as the OP described. I understand that there are more traumatic things that can be experienced but they are probably all very...
  10. _EX

Help/Support ► Someone at the door....

You did the right thing. You could've asked who he was ,but that is just in hind sight.
  11. _EX

Help/Support ► The story of a Virgin

I was like you, but a lot younger. I was a part of a group that got girls and went to parties etc and I did that too but I didnt want to have sex because I was religious. I had at least 3 or 4 girls offer to have sex with me (these were some pretty attractive women too, maybe it was just me...
  12. _EX

Help/Support ► I can't help but question myself

It is sad to hear all that because I havnt really experienced anything like that before. But, If I were to give advice, I would say that you need to find more outlets to focus on. It seems like everything you ends up getting worse but that cant continue forever. Just keep trying new things...
  13. _EX

Help/Support ► I feel like a real asshole

Yeah, in no way is this your fault. You had good intentions and you made a good choice, dispite how it turned out. You had the right idea and you acted very well on it. You cannot be blamed for how others act, especially if you didnt know.
  14. _EX

Help/Support ► Conflicting Conflicts With Two Girls HELP

I think you are completely right. I love my girlfriend and I know that I want to be with her for a long time but, in saying that, I have many back up girlfriends. When I say that, I mean friends that I could become involved with. I do not have feelings for them and I would never think about...
Back