• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by _*Rikku*_

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fanfiction ► Silver Wings 2: 1000 Confessions

This is really good! I can't wait to hear the rest of it!
  2. R

is com worth it

It's an obnoxious game...but if you want to understand KHII fully, I would highly suggest it. Or, at least, read a summary of what happens. Or just be lost and confused.
  3. R

Ultima Weapon

All of these items are easily gained if you take multiple trips around Traverse Town.
  4. R

wut didnt u like about kh2

I was dissapointed with the music. Most of it was just the same as in regular KH. I wish they were more original.
  5. R

who?

Axel would win. Clearly, he is a better fighter, considering Sora beat Marluxa, but never defeated Axel.
  6. R

Treasures in the Land of Dragons

Oh thanks! I had the same issue in my game.
  7. R

Ice Cream

Riku gives Sora ice cream in the game. Do you know how confused I was when that happened? O.o hahaha.
  8. R

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I got Kingdom Hearts II the day it came out...
  9. R

Ice Cream

Sea salt ice-cream seems like it would be good, it just seems really strange to have something so sweet have um...sea salt in it. XD
  10. R

The Wild.

Everyone knows that Disney's, "The Wild" is just a clear copy of Dreamwork's, "Madagascar." Do any of you agree? Or, which do you think will end up being better?
  11. R

Ice Cream

The sea-salt ice cream thing was so random haha, maybe it's just Disney sending subliminal messages into our heads so we go eat their ice-cream. Seriously though...Ansem was like OBSESSIVE over the ice-cream. It was so annoying haha.
  12. R

kh1 was a waste of time everbody!

Kingdom Hearts I was not a waste of time at all! Now Chain of Memories on the other hand...
  13. R

Do any of you listen to Spoon?

Spoon is a great band, two of their best albums are called "Kill the Moonlight" and "Gimmie Fiction." They have a great sound, if you like alternative rock. My favortie songs are probably "The way we get by" "I turn my camera on" and "The delicate place." I have both of the albums I mentioned...
  14. R

Create your own card.

Haha, I love Spyro. He's so cute. Totally the best purple dragon out there...=]
  15. R

Sean Paul.

WHO DOESNT LOVE SEAN PAUL AND SASHA!?!? They are the greatest. wooo. :)
Back