• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by 99% EbIL

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 9

Terra's weapon

Yes, as everyone said, your theory is way off. I would like to know what would happen if Sora took the Keychain off his Keyblade? Would it continue to be the KK? Could it take the form of one of VAT's keyblades? It wouldn't be strange if one of there keyblades carried on to him after there...
  2. 9

Happy B-Day!

My fav when i learned Xemnas=Mans*x
  3. 9

What did Sora shout at the end?

no, he dramatically told her, "im gay" and let her fade away so he could get close to Riku yes im a Sora/Riku fan
  4. 9

Death's of the Organization

going by that logic, we may very well have to fight former members of the organization in there whole forms, and technically, the whole Organization could start over again, with all the same members wouldn't that be fun -_-
  5. 9

thought about Xion

Why would she want to be in a org with 12 guys and and 3 girls? Her, Luxerene, and Marluxia?
  6. 9

Tips to Beat Sephirtoh?

What mode are you on? Easy. Medium or Proud mode? If easy, get to about 60-70, and get all drive ability's. If medium, get70-80 with all drive ability's and 6 high-potions. If Proud, 80+, Maxed drive ability's, 6 High-Potions, and Ultima-weapon. If you are below 80 in proud mode, your screwed.
  7. 9

Yeah kh2 was......

LvL 11? wow, i think i would get bored trying to lvl Roxas up that high, i was tired enough at lvl 5, but yeah, if u wanna make kh2 hard, then rush it on a low lvl, it makes even Dusk's harder
  8. 9

LV1-run problem

What LvL are you? if you rush in games like KH, you get pownt by bosses
  9. 9

BBS PSP possibly

They might, but don't count on it coming to NA
  10. 9

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

Id have Twilight Thorn come back! More fighting with Roxas! AND FINALLY, allow Sora to dual wield in his normal form! MAKE THE FINAL BOSS HARDER! SQUARE IS KNOWN FAR HAVING L33T FINAL BOSSES DAMMIT!
  11. 9

DS is a clone.

At first i thought, not another one of these! BUT, i think its possible, i wouldn't bet on it though DS could be anything the design team wants him to be.
  12. 9

358/2 Days confirmed released date! FOR JAPAN Plus New Screenshots

Ugh, i cant stand to see my fav Org members in DS crap graphics
  13. 9

Kingdom Hearts

well, my understanding of this is the door in KH1 is the door to the Dark side of Kingdom Hearts, the Door to Darkness, when Sora and Mickey sealed it the stopped a massive amount of heartless form over flowing into the worlds. The giant heart in the sky is also Kingdom Hearts, its just its...
  14. 9

Aqua = Xion

FINALLY, a Xion theory that makes actual sense. THANK YOU!
  15. 9

Keyblade MASTERS?

Losing It? Why do you say he lost it. He Never Had The Chance to show it to us, and even if a time did come where he was in a pickle, his magic is powerful enough to defend him. Btw, this is just a random idea that popped up in my mind, but who is VAT's master? Could it have been ATW? Could they...
Back