• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I dont know bout my friend teachers blade he is 14 I get scerd wen I know that and dont know to add him or not! I really be mad and scerd wen I talk about it! *I put my arms around like im freezing!*
    No Im 2nd class of midle school. I dont sound like high school couse Im afrade of 14 years old! I dont know y but I think I got prob about 14 years old!
    Give me a brake! Your not here to see! We cant learn any instroments in school we have to learn in home so we cant couse of BIG home works! I mean it BIG and girls here are kind of yuk! And so much leassons that now in your math you are learning we are learning now! My cousen say! Wen she saw our book she say it!
    Edie I got a bad news! 2morow I got to go to school! *Cry and stop crying and smile a lil and lol* Im silly I have to tray to love it! *continue Lolin! *
    HeeHee no I dont got it yet I just buy English version at amozon.com and its in calfornia my ant has buy it fore a gift of schools starts that it hasnt start yet but Im so happy and I gono play it sep! You dont got psp dont you? If you like to wen I play a part I told you what happens!
    I remember the time of your summer so fun but so far! How is your drums? And looks like you are good in france! What grade are u in?
    Hi lomg time no see! Haha U got school not me! I got school by a wick!
    BTW how do u put below ure avatar Duel wielder?
    Yeah, I heard that. I hope that one thing they'll change is making the music for the Keyblade Graveyard battle "Fate of the Unknown" instead of just looping "A Battle of Great Valor". Maybe they'll also add some of the stuff that was in the secret video, like Aqua shooting lightning and Terra exchanging blows with Master Xehanort before he caught Ven in his hand.
    AARGH! I just wish it was out already! Though, at least this way it'll last me for a few months, whereas if it came out in the summer, id have finish in a few weeks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back