• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by 7PurePrincesses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 7

Most Excited For...? In BBS

Since so many new things are being introduced, I figured we could share our opinions. :P I'm excited for the new worlds~ Especially Sleeping Beauty. And my mouth just dropped when Zack Fair was announced to appear in BBS. :D And definitely the apprentices. I mean, who doesn't want to meet Ienzo? XD
  2. 7

Quinton Flynn's Voice Acting

I totally agree. I was extremely disappointed with his voice. I liked how it sounded all cocky and scratchy. When Quinton voiced Reno, he sounded awesome... :C
  3. 7

Am I Alone on This?

One thing I have to say about Riku's story is that I was pretty disappointed to the limited cutscenes we received that included Lexaeus, Zexion, or Vexen. I was expecting to have Zexion as my last boss. XD I had totally forgotten about Xehanort's heartless (Even though I played KH2 first, then...
  4. 7

Am I Alone on This?

Well, the thing that keeps me going through Sora's (And Riku's) story is the Orgy. :D In Reverse/Rebirth, the card system is a lot easier, (and cheaper, says my friend :P) because all you have to do is just press X once. I agree with the fact that Sora was too into looking for Namine, I thought...
  5. 7

Thoughts on Re:CoM

Really? I didn't see that... Or on their website... Oh well. But that stinks. :C
  6. 7

Thoughts on Re:CoM

Ummm, shouldn't this be under the Official Re:CoM in North America Thread? But anyway, I loooove the game. I haven't had time to play it in a while, so I'm in the last floor on Sora's story.
  7. 7

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread I got it today C: Did you guys know Alyson Stoner voices Kairi? Don't remember if I read that here somewhere :/
  8. 7

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread !! Just 1-2 days till Re:CoM! But if it's definitely coming out the 3rd, then that's a better B-Day present for meh C: But more waiting -.-
  9. 7

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread K, now I feel dumb. -.- I found half a column of one page in the magazine talking about it. But still, they're treating it like, "Oh, it's just a translation, it's not worth being in the calender." 0_o
  10. 7

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread And this is the same magazine that said like last month or 2 that the KH series was 11/25 of the best PS2 games ever.
  11. 7

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread I re-read it 3 times.
  12. 7

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread Just need to say something---- I just got my Game Informer magazine and it has a calender showing games that are going to be released in December. Take a wild guess on which one they left out. (And yes, they do list games for PS2)
  13. 7

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread Oic. Thanks, lol :D
  14. 7

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread Oh. So if you have it pre-ordered, should you come Dec. 2 anyway or Dec. 3? 0_o
  15. 7

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread If it came out on December 3rd, I would know. That's my birthday. It comes out Dec. 2 :DD
Back