• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by 666Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 6

KH2 Final Mix discussion

again nomura didn't say it was in the past exactly it could be a prequal from the future because he said is like a past in the future or something along that line.
  2. 6

KH2 Final Mix discussion

we will never know til Square-Enix say yes or no.
  3. 6

KH2 Final Mix discussion

yeah plus KH:FM was a promotional special edition they might of made it to see if they could get more money or to see if people would buy special editions after the game came out.
  4. 6

KH2 Final Mix discussion

thats not true in an interview he said that if he makes one they will make a US version not 100% sure thats just what i read well duh but what i was saying is just because they showed us three doesn't mean there is just three.
  5. 6

KH2 Final Mix discussion

what if that knight is sora and isn't one of the three original knights they showed like if there is more. Also nomura didn't say it was in the past exactly he said it is a past in the future or something like that.
  6. 6

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? they might add something really good to it because whats the point of makin a FM of the game with just a new secret ending thats kinda dumb.
  7. 6

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? i doubt that but it would be cool
  8. 6

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? as far as we know it could be a mini game sorta thing in KH2 FM.
  9. 6

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? its here in the forum but i don't remember where.
  10. 6

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? i don't know if its true but i thought Nomura said in one of the interviews if they make a KH2 Final Mix he was going to make a US version and release it i hope its true.
  11. 6

Metal

If your into metal what kind do you like and what bands do you like? Me i love all types of metal. My favorite bands: Children of Bodom, Trivium, In Flames, Kalmah, Wintersun, DragonForce, As I Lay Dying, Darkest Hour, Dark Tranquility, God Forbid, Lamb of God, Avenged Sevenfold, All That...
  12. 6

King Mickey Summon

No he doesn't cause its not true plus he runs away cause your trying to save him.
  13. 6

King Mickey Summon

Yeah i've beaten it 100% on all difficulties and never seen that cause i always go to timeless river and never saw an extra door with mickey in it where you fight heartless then summon him and i am there right now and don't see it so its fake or needs a gameshark or somethin to do it which i...
  14. 6

Check this out!

Here is someone who used an anti form code these vids are pretty cool. Here is the links: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1A6cUGusJY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDTenh_9XSQ
  15. 6

Look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWFBsJxEjEg Heres the demo for kh2 look at what the reaction comand for the dusks it says power pivot instead of reversal i know its probably old but i thought i'd put out there.
Back