• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
4EverFree
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• oh, woops...no i meant we werent up to what they were expecting...and they just like being things that rythmes with ditches...
    just complain, you ever had someone nag you to the point you want to strangle them?thats what they did.
    it was just one girl, but she was one of them. complain about everything we did!not just me, the entire cast!
    i wouldnt murder you, pickachu is too cute!XD no, i have three people i want to murder, and their deaths would make the world a better place...
    tell me when this prince comes and ask if he has a brother!XD and true true.
    hey, atleast im getting taken over by cutness right?XD
    its a anime and mange, warning though, there are sterotypes of all nations!XD hey, i like some of your boring stuff...well...the fairytails atleast.
    hey, havent you seen hetila?XD but yeah, we come up with some pretty same stuff over here, but hey, dont knock it till you try it my friend!XD
    yup!it was awsome!XD and it was more like someone melted a pizza into the shape of a hambuger!XD
    deffintly!XD there were some really awsome things about NY too, like the hard rock cafe!have you ever had pizza bugers?they're awsome!XD
    no, these were real people. those two stripped down to their underwear and a cowboy hat and took pics with torists...the naked cow girl stole this one guys camera, took a pic of herself, and wouldnt give it back till he payed her......
    oh woops, i thought you mean musicals!no no, i saw the "naked cowboy" and what was worse was there was a "naked cowgirl"...
    yeah. i figured im good at music so why not?the NY is cool, and the broad way is awsome, but yeah, there are things i saw that i dont want to see again...
    XD but i dont plan on being on braodway, i want to be a teacher...besides, new york is nice to vist...but i dont want to live there...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back