• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
<3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It did, but my body is strong like hell, lol it'll take more than that to make me stay down!
    Well, a couple months ago I broke my arm in the other direction, but it's better now ;D. Though I aint done any contest in about a year and a half. College really took up to much time. cnt wait to return to full time skating!
    Never had, never would want to. It's just not for me lol. That's why my favrote song these days is "College kids."
    I passed most of them, and failed others miserbly lol. 1 more left and I'm done. Back to skateboarding!
    Maybe your foot should take get therpey, ya know talk that stress out lol. I finished college today, so I'm finley free till the next semi starts.
    1st I'm going to write up a new rp, than I'm going to finish that story of your rp "The next keyblade heroes" I've come to terms that rp could never work like that, because a storyline was set down, and it's almost impossible to finish a rp these days lol. Though I did work all the qestions, or pardoxs we caused, and now it makes sense. Like rum & driving blindfolded.
    :frown: Well that aint rght, Angel supposed to be happy like an Angel! Thems the rules girl, but I got a tissie by my rum is ya need it
    I like a long story, keeps this skater entertained in this dull world we call earth. lol Took much college + Evangelion = Johnny talking werid now
    Then yes I found my Angel. I've been fine, well all but fine besides lots of boring ass college days, and traveling around this disturbed world like a man on the run from the FBI. How about you?
    D
    Why hello! Haven't seen you in a while~ :p
    Well the reason I am asking to reserve it now is because it is rather early in the morning and I have to go to school. If you're willing to wait I can send you an example at about 8-9ish (2 hours or so).
    Mostly ship her with Grimmjow, personally. That'd just be the sexiest pairing ever and their personalities would be an amusing combination (referring to Neliel's adult personality btw). ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back