• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by 2-Dark

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 2

New Scans / Interview

Wow, nice scans Xaldin. But what about that picture in the lower right corner, where it is a room where there are all of those portals in the Nobody symbol? If it is what I am thinking, it must be where you can teleport to fight all of the members. So this must explain why some of the areas...
  2. 2

Billy Zane

Actually, I think Xemna's voice was different from Xeanort's since he's his Nobody. I mean, did Haley Joel Osment voice Roxas as well? I guess Nobodys are sopposed to have different voices from their human selves.
  3. 2

How do you Final Form?

I played and beat the game, but know I decided to re-play it. In my last file, I was trying to beat sephiroth and get all the Hades Paradox cups, and it was taking forever to lever up all my forms. Them one day, when I just moved down to the bottom of the drives without looking at it, BOOM...
  4. 2

Who could be a boss in KH2:FM?

Now that I've been hearing that KH2: FM fill feature a FF boss harder that Sepheroth, how about we all vote for my personal ideas on who it could be? My guess would be Semour(Like, one of his different forms like Semour Flux or Semour Omnis) but that's my thought. What do any of you think?
  5. 2

Paradox Cup: How do you get them?

I Just have a random question: I have beaten the Pain & Panic Paradox Cup, but no other Paradox cups have opened! How do I get to get all the rest?!?
  6. 2

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

Well, still, I'm pretty freaked out. For some strange reason, I always thought Zexion would use a Bow and Arrow for some reason. But still, I thought KH3 would'nt involve the Organization! I mean, I thought by then, they were all dead and done with! But still, I guess Zexion was'nt killed. I...
  7. 2

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

Wait a minute... Since when does Zexion have an ELEMENT!? AND A WEAPON!?! And I had no idea Zexion could be a keyblade bearer. I just thought he was one of the last few Organization members that Square-Enix could'nt think of a weapon for, so they killed him off. I always thought somone from the...
  8. 2

Um... Hello.

Hello, all. I am 2-Dark. And for those of you who don't know who I'm ripping off with my name, it is 2-D, the lead singer and keybordist to the hit virtual band, The Gorillaz. Anyways, I am a big fan of KH, KH:COM, and KHII, so get ready to be seeing me A WHOLE LOT in these forums. And this...
Back