• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by 1ofamillion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 1ofamillion

News ► Version 1.02 Patch released for KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2

You know, the only problem I really have with the ending boss is when it locks you into the whole "here is a streamline of heartless in your face" that locks you into death (unless Mickey is alive and heals you). I understand it is avoidable, but it's hard to judge when Aqua's animations end due...
  2. 1ofamillion

Not bad at all...

I never really understood the point of exp orbs to begin with haha..
  3. 1ofamillion

Not bad at all...

Yea :\ Other than that, it is a solid game. The story is cool, and the boss fights are actually really fun.
  4. 1ofamillion

Mythil- Am I screwed?

Ah I see. I knew about the world terminus, but I decided not to include that bit since it was unobtainable. Do you think the developers just overlooked the fact that you can't get 3 bars full, or was it intentional?
  5. 1ofamillion

Not bad at all...

I loved COM on the GBA when I was younger, but I have found it so tedious this time around on console. It's not hard (though I haven't got to the harder fights yet, so I can't say that yet haha), but room after room of countless heartless gets really annoying really quick. I have been taking so...
  6. 1ofamillion

Mythil- Am I screwed?

The problem he/she is having is obtaining plain Mythril. Like you said, it looks like there is a 1% chance that an Angel Star will drop Mythril (and also I'm not sure if that includes the Final Mix version as you stated). I can't seem to find any other information about it. I hope you can get...
  7. 1ofamillion

Which are you more excited for?

I'm excited for both honestly. All the extra content on KH2 FM, and BBS on the PS3. Can't wait!
  8. 1ofamillion

Hopes for 2.5 HD

Well I need to learn how to read, sorry for the unneeded post! 12 playthroughs on BBS would be terrible though, so I just hope they stack :\ On a side not, I am super excited for 2.5.
  9. 1ofamillion

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Debut Trailer!

YES! What I've been waiting for!! I hope Squenix releases the Kingdom Hearts III clip soon though..
  10. 1ofamillion

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

I know! I just watched the cutscenes and read the diary entries from 1.5, and now I am sad haha. I missed a lot of the story when I first played it, because I have learned so much from watching the cutscenes. I also love how they connected it to BBS without me even realizing it/remembering it.
  11. 1ofamillion

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

I think Days is one of my favorites, just because of the story. It is the only Kingdom Hearts where I nearly cried, and I couldn't stop thinking about it for days. I really enjoyed what they did with the trio, and it just ended so sadly. I think Roxas is one of those characters I really...
  12. 1ofamillion

How did you fall in love with Kingdom Hearts?

I remember always seeing the commercial for it when I was younger, and I instantly fell in love with it. I asked for it and a playstation 2 for christmas, and that's exactly what I got :)
  13. 1ofamillion

Hello, a new one has arrived

Hi everyone! I recently found a thread on here that was interesting, and this lead to clicking on thread after thread. Two hours later, and I'm still reading posts! So I decided I should become a member (and then forced myself to take a break). I'm already loving all of the different threads...
Back