• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by 1keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 1keyblade

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

As great as this collectors edition is, I'm kinda disappointed that square couldn't just give us more stuff in the limited edition version instead of this collectors edition. Most people/fans looking forward to KH 2.5 already own 1.5, so it feels like they gimped the limited edition so they...
  2. 1keyblade

Kh recoded gameplay vid

I'm not sure if this was already found but here ya go. Nintendo Everything – Our second language is Nintendo++ Blog Archive First direct-feed footage of Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
  3. 1keyblade

NEW NOMURA INTERVIEW!!!

I'm going to be pretty annoyed if japan ends up getting a BBS:FM. I'm pretty sure the majority of us can all relate to not getting KH2:Final Mix +. It was kind of understandable to not get KH:FM due to the NA version having more content then the original Japanese version. There was no reason...
  4. 1keyblade

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded After reading the entire thread, its become quite obvious that kh re:coded will be the next game released. What i think however, is that it will either come with BBS as a redeemable voucher on psn for the full game, or it will be a voucher for the first episode and...
  5. 1keyblade

Question about secret boss

Man that's a mega let down for me. Im going to enjoy fighting vanitas but im not exactly going to want to save my game after. I enjoy the challenge in kh games and bbs brought it back while kh2 was a mega disappointment. I was hoping he would be like LS in kh2fm. Anyway thank you for letting me...
  6. 1keyblade

Question about secret boss

Is this a one time battle or are you allowed to fight him as much as you want.
  7. 1keyblade

How far are you in the game?

im about lv 20 and im in monstro. playing through sora's story
  8. 1keyblade

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread I am soo looking forward to this!
  9. 1keyblade

FM+ Secret Movie's Time Period

thats a pretty good theory.
  10. 1keyblade

Organization Data Battle Videos

Does anyone know if all of these data battles are replayable? I want to be able to fight these guys anytime i want.
  11. 1keyblade

KH:FM Deep dive

I think they should add in a deep dive fight. we have all seen the deep dive video. I think they should make the entire deep dive playable. as roxas you can take on all those neo shadows and once you have beat a certain amount of shadows, roxas will start to run up the tower and while running up...
  12. 1keyblade

fighting maleficent as sora

as far as maleficent goes, your playing kh 1 right? you cant battle her in kh2. and you only play as riku in kh2 not kh1. so what game are you playing?
  13. 1keyblade

Hey I just noticed something.Might not be important but....

I think it xemnas. i say this because in final mix, xemnas fought sora and he lost. So i think that him knowing that sora is the only one who could beat him xemnas sent sora to casttle oblivion so that way sora could kill heartless and be destoryed by the org members in the casttle. however...
  14. 1keyblade

Not Spoilers In Title

Re: Not Kairi's Keyblade Thats keyblade is not kairis keyblade or mickeys keyblade. its not kairis keyblade because like someone said earlier it has the kingdom key blade and not a flower like blade. however its not mickeys blade either. mickey has the exact same blade as sora except for the...
  15. 1keyblade

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

im trying to keep this fourm alive so whats up everyone. i havent been here in so long. Where is sroa&kairi. her new fic was suposed to come out by now
Back