• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by 136199Goat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 136199Goat

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

Rather unexpected answer - Vexen, specifically the data battle. It took me a good hour or so to come up with a stable strategy and even then it seemed to screw up sometimes. All the other org members I managed to beat on my first or second try. The only other one to give me any real problem was...
  2. 136199Goat

What happened to Terra's heart?

An interesting theory I've read is that the Guardian is actually Terra's Heartless. The way it's literally connected to Terra-Xehanort/Ansem shows that it isn't an individual entity of its own, as Terra's heart still resides in each being (this is of course assuming that at least a fragment of...
  3. 136199Goat

Which Plot Twists did you Guess?

You'd be amazed how insightful Youtube comments can be. I saw one back in 2008 that guessed Terra would become Xehanort and in 2011, I saw a comment guessing that the Mysterious Figure was Young Xehanort
  4. 136199Goat

Is it odd that the Lingering Will is one of my favourite characters in the series?

At some points, I even feel like it IS my favourite all around. The odd part is it isn't even a full character, but it's different enough from Terra that I can see it as something other than him. I like the concept of Terra's leftover rage and love for his friends combining with his stray...
  5. 136199Goat

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Available For Preorder on Amazon!

Looks like just some KH3 screenshot! : D Sora on a... pirate ship or something?
  6. 136199Goat

New Keyblades

Correct, and Donald, oddly enough gets Lexaeus's sword-axe, I think. Pretty sure they also both had new weapons based on Mushroom XIII
  7. 136199Goat

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Announced at D23 Expo Japan!

So a question for you guys. This is really a minor concern for me, but do you think they'll replace the Japanese voice clips for the Absent Silhouette Org members with their English voices? Even if just with archived audio from Re:CoM. I'd assumed that they would replace Sephiroth's voice in KH...
  8. 136199Goat

So, what's gonna happen to Dream Drop Distance now?

As awesome as this sounds, I'm fairly certain that KH3 won't be on the PS3, only PS4 and XBox One have been confirmed, right? Then again, Final Fantasy XV will be on PS3 and PS4, so perhaps a PS3 port for KH3 could happen... but what about the fate of DDD?
  9. 136199Goat

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Announced at D23 Expo Japan!

I wouldn't worry. The Metal Gear Solid HD Collection ported a PSP game to PS3 and even Xbox 360, and that worked out just fine.
  10. 136199Goat

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Debut Trailer!

I didn't think it sounded bad at all though. It sounded magnificent in comparison to before! Just wish she was able to do all the music in Re:CoM too instead of just the final boss theme. Ah well
  11. 136199Goat

She had one single day to remaster all the music in KH 1.5? Daaaaang, she truly is a goddess!
  12. 136199Goat

So do you guys think the music, at least for KH2FM and the few original pieces in Re:coded, will be remastered? I loved that little treat in the 1.5 ReMix, but I've heard that they only redid it because they lost the assets for KHFM's music, and of course Days had a pretty low quality OST to...
  13. 136199Goat

Hopes for 2.5 HD

I must admit, it will feel odd not having DDD in it in any capacity... The Reality Shifts alone would be impossible to port, so perhaps they could get away with just cutscenes, but that would be rather redundant with Re:coded, unless of course they plan on a remake of that. Let's admit, the...
  14. 136199Goat

That music!

YES! Thank you so much! Now I can sleep peacefully :) Now as for this thread, should we just lock it or repurpose it for a general "music in DDD" thread? :P
  15. 136199Goat

That music!

I'm really sorry if this doesn't warrant its own thread, but this music has been stuck in my head all day and I NEED to hear it! Anyone know the name of the theme that plays when Lea comes to save Sora, Riku, and Mickey from the Xehanorts? Not sure if it appears on the OST or not, but I know...
Back