• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by #12_Larxene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 1

Confirmed Worlds

hey i want to see the pirates world in action it seems kool to me woop woop ahahahahha ppl are gonna have fun there i hope sora gets his mre-sora form back i like it yay!!
  2. 1

Kingdom Hearts Appreciation

Re: Well, here's my KH appreciation I Cant See The Pic Where Is It??? :-(
  3. 1

Kairi's Past

Re: Kiaris past Or Maybe Kairi And Sora Will Get Married And Have Lil' Sora's Ans Lil ' Kairi's Running Around Omg That Would Be Sooo Cute Lil Soras Wiht Mini Keyblades Awwwwwwww How Awsome!
  4. 1

Bhk In Com?!

yeah i think hes gonna be playable in KH2 becuz ppl have been tlaking about that lately so i think its true woooohooooo
  5. 1

Ansem's forms!

aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha omg ahahahahahaha that would be so kool it went that far but all gams have to eventually end which is sad *cries*
  6. 1

serously i can answer almost all your ? for kh2

ahahahahahahahahahahaha omg!! UR A LIAR shut up a leave plz
  7. 1

Something everyone seems to be forgetting...

hes such a LIAR cuz he cant be giving us information on KH2 or else he would get FIRED lmao!! what a looooser seriously do us all a favor and crawl back in that whole of lonliness u came out from ahahahahaha omg! what a loooser lmao!!!!
  8. 1

serously i can answer almost all your ? for kh2

ahahahah fine if u do know everything about KH2 ok then tell us which organization members are gonna come out hahahahaha!!! answer that then i might consider believing you
  9. 1

Ansem's forms!

yeah!! i beat CoM and R/R it was so AWSOME i like marluxias scythe ong i want it
  10. 1

Favorite Organization Member

i like axel to because he looks especially his eyes they look AWSOME
  11. 1

Ansem's forms!

ansem probably looks like that heartless shadow thingy u fight wiht in the game maybe thats his true form becasue its like his shadow and all....gah"!! i dont know it all sounded rihgt in my head. (plz dont get amd guys)
  12. 1

Favorite Organization Member

I love Larxene...(cant u guys tell) well shes awsome i love the way she laughs when u fight her and I KNOW she will come out in KH2...i just know because shes awsome...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! *runs in circles screaming*
  13. 1

How do you think will the playable scenes of BHK and Sora will alternate?

i think they will pair up in one of the worlds and have to work together like in resident evil 0 wiht rebecca and billy like to solve surtain puzzles and stuff thats what i think SO DONT FLAME ME!!
  14. 1

why does BFU wears a blindfold?

well my firend told me he was blindfolded because he was blinded by the light of Kingdom Hearts im not sure if thats true can u guys help me out by telling me if its false or true thnx
  15. 1

Ansem Theory

goood point hey why cant i show my siggy ='(
Back