• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by 0701Noctis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 0701Noctis

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced I know that this is kinda late (had morning class), but yeah! Birth by Sleep Vol. 2 (or 0.2) lives. I'm going to buy this collection for that and the KH X movie.
  2. 0701Noctis

News ► Kingdom Hearts II Riku & Halloween Town Sora Play Arts Kai revealed at San Diego Comic Con 2015!

Re: Kingdom Hearts II Riku & Halloween Town Sora Play Arts Kai revealed at San Diego Comic Con 2015! I want that Riku figure now. I have the Tron Legacy Riku play arts and its really nice. Also SE, please release PAKs for TAV, the different Xehanorts and the rest of Org. 13 (I want my Zexion...
  3. 0701Noctis

Which Plot Twists did you Guess?

I remember after playing Kingdom Hearts when it first came out in 2002 (I was 10), I predicted that: -there was another heart inside Sora and that it was a heart belonging to another keyblade wielder. -the brown robe figure was a time traveler and that he was time traveling to meet up with...
  4. 0701Noctis

Dose any body realy hate Re:coded

I enjoyed the game. I thought the gameplay was fun and interesting. The plot was enjoyable and a nice break from the downer endings of BBS and Days. I don't hate the plots of those games, its just that sometimes we need a break from the doom and gloom. Just because a game or any other media has...
  5. 0701Noctis

Hello

I have been enjoying the Kingdom Hearts series since 2002. I've been lurking on this site for a long time until now. I thought now is the good time to join in on the fun.
Back