• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by マックスジャールXIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Which boss do you think is the most annoying

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix- The Lingering Sentiment. It took FOREVER for me to beat him. When I finally got a perfect/no damage victory from that battle, I jumped for joy.
  2. D-link

lol Good point. 25 Characters...
  3. D-link

What use are a 4-year-old and a 5-year-old in battle?
  4. Which scenario do you think will reveal the most?

Ven's scenario will probably reveal the most because of his connection to Roxas/Sora.
  5. Ah, screw it, I'm playing out of order

Oh, sorry about that. I'll be careful about posting stupid crap in the wrong thread(s) going forward.
  6. Ah, screw it, I'm playing out of order

I know that Nomura suggested that we play in the TVA order, but since my knowledge of the Japanese language is at about 10% anyway, who cares! Here's the order that I'm playing in: Aqua > Ventus > Terra. So how about you guys? Are you all going to play in the recommended order that Nomura suggested?
  7. PSP-3000 OFW 6.00 will play BbS?

Cool, thanks for the information Lissar.
  8. PSP-3000 OFW 6.00 will play BbS?

I recently got a PSP-3000 (Piano Black) for Christmas, and the firmware version that's installed on it is 6.00. Do you guys think that I'll be able to play KH: BbS (Japanese Version) without having to update my PSP? It played my Naruto Accel 3 just fine, but I'm not sure about BbS.
Back