• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
╬ProperArtist╬

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I figured as much. I saw your pic with her. Hot couple. I see we are the black people in this rp. GREAT! I decided to use me for the rp.

Dude if ya'll don't end up together in this rp, I would reach through this computer and ghetto smack you from sheer disappointment. lhh.
    Yeah. Man I'm liking Eva's romance rp. now I get to see you and Eva's romantic side. Bow chika wow wow. I'm so after Ice. Let the love begin. *raises hand for high five*
    Sounds good. I gotta this job first. Man it costs to get into MMA. I'm looking at a long road but, if I got what it takes then there wil be ALOT and I mean ALOT of money coming my way.
    Well I knew bout you guys for awhile. I just never really said anything. It's sweet though.

I really might get into MMA training. I'm good at fighting so, I think need to start doing more tournaments and get into Competative Martial arts.
    Glad I clicked on your page and then to see Eva's post pop up in front of me. AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Made my heart warm.

Yeah I saw your artwork. Very nice. I'm trying to get into Graphic design but, I gotta get really better at drawing first. I'm good at sketching but not at actually sitting down and taking the time to draw. Kinda weird.
    I just wanted to let you know...thank you for everything, I mean it...I love you.
    Man I been watching TTGL aka Gurren Lagann and it had drilled it's way into my soul. I gotta make my drill pierce the heavens and open up my own path for people to follow through.

I got your back in the rping. I rp with Eva alot so, if you start rping with her then i'll be around to rp with ya and help yu out. Rping has gotten alot better.
    Living life and got to college. I gotta make it somewhere in this world.

I see your rping. Quite nice to see you in an rp.
    ROFL.

9 down, :D

I can't wait to show you, I'm so proud of myself right now.
    I realize that now. D:

I kinda want them stacked onto top of one another...but it's hard 'cause this piece of paper's so small... ;-;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back