• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
╬ProperArtist╬

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I just hope that I can cause I still need to work on cause I will say I'm not too good seeing how I did the first time on the demo, so I may need to get used to the controls.

I really don't plan on taking the Elite level all in one trying to finish it in one day, cause I know I will get frustrated at it. Taking it step by step.

That's probably what I'll do run like hell as much as I can.
    No I was having a good time on there, I am pissed off though that my power went out when I was on a roll with getting some ribbons that probably didn't save to My Statistics.

I just need to get Babysitter (I haven't revived many guys in the Campaign) and the Heroic Survivor which I need to work on.

Also I need to find someone to play Co-Op. You were my first choice, but seeing how you booked for two people gotta find someone else. And not many people so far that are from here have it right now. But like I said most likely going to finish everything off in KZ2.
    It wasn't him on why I left. Where I'm at my power went out for no reason, and I couldn't get back on, my apologies that it happend and fucked the game.
    There is probably going to be a KHI clan for KZ2 by me going to start.

I know that you have created a clan but I was unsure if that was for your friends or for the site or something else. In any case a clan is probably going to start.
    I can't stay one for much longer, but I'll be on regularly in a week or so. I don't really have access to a computer for a while.

I'm sorry for dissapearing on you like that, but I'll be able to explain it in detail later.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back