• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ⊿⊿⊿

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. OHOHOHOHOHO.

Not sure how i feel about this one. I like it yet idk feels like something is missing i say inspired by kazuma's resource pack. i learned so new junk from it thanks =D! Giantborder: w/o b&w:
  2. Airplanes are not for wishing.

I do like the outcome of this I have different versions (b&w/ no text) and i kinda went crazy for depth lol I saved a .psd this time for this tag so i'm open to any changes. CnC please so i can refine this tag
  3. Explode goes my insanity

Yeah now i realize i forgot the guy with the glasses was there lol idk what i was going for i kinda just did whatever welp comments & advice please :) Border: W/o border:
  4. Triangles.

It's not big enough to be an LP but not small enough to be a tag originall was 1000x700something. so i put it as an lp My take on the hipster triangle lul. This was probably the most come-back-to-it-later piece ive ever done. Yeah i notice some things here and there, too lazy to go back only...
  5. [tag]

Ok, so i've concluded that from where i'm from, we whore textures,stocks,& c4d's explaining the whole (i like to call it basically a collage) and here from what i've seen, its more colors shapes and do it yourself major 180 from how i've learned lol. and i would like to try and progress in...
  6. So I suppose,

So hello, i suppose i should present my tags ive made over the time rofl feel free to comment or anything i'll just post a couple lol and other random things: DEVIANTART
  7. hei

Hi im new here =D 3 x pythagorean theorem aka right triangles. nice to meet you :]
Back