• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by χBladeMaster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. χBladeMaster

The "Voice" in Station of Awakening

It's Mickey? I believe it, but it feels so wrong. The voice talking to Sora was so formal, describing the various weapons in an almost poetic and mystical manner. The Mickey of KH is so happy-go-lucky who employs diction like "yup" and "oh boy!" It just doesn't fit, but I suppose they just...
  2. χBladeMaster

They were self-taught again?

Because he seems to literally be unable to physically leave his chair.
  3. χBladeMaster

The command decks are just a gameplay feature. They don't mean anything in canon. Yes time flows differently in the sleeping worlds, and yes the hyperbolic time chamber is an apt comparison, as Yen Sid expected them to finish their journey in a few seconds in real time. However, the time spent...
  4. χBladeMaster

According to Yen Sid, Sora and Riku, prior to 3D, were "self-taught keyblade wielders." So, in order to train them properly, he had them forget everything they knew about the keyblade and relearn it all. But, how does that make them any different from being self-taught? No one trains either Sora...
  5. χBladeMaster

According to Yen Sid, Sora and Riku, prior to 3D, were "self-taught keyblade wielders." So, in order to train them properly, he had them forget everything they knew about the keyblade and relearn it all. But, how does that make them any different from being self-taught? No one trains either Sora...
  6. χBladeMaster

How's everyone enjoying it?

Wait how did you get EXP to 999999? I'm pretty sure that my lvl 99 file has it at some random assortment of digits.
  7. χBladeMaster

FINALLY FINISHED LEVEL 1 CM PLAYTHROUGH. Geez that was so much harder than I thought it would be. 5 words: Master form rapes Xigbar. Period. I died to him so many times until I tried going master.
  8. χBladeMaster

Uh guys The Experiment in Halloween Town on Level 1 CM is actually the most ridiculous thing I have ever tried. Any tips for Donald to NOT DIE IN THE FIRST SECOND OF THE FIGHT?
  9. χBladeMaster

Yeah I figured that might be the best option. I don't have magnet yet but hopefully I can get at least quick run lvl 2 with just thunder. And no I only just got quick run lvl 1 in Agrabah. That mission of PoC where you have to kill like 10 pirates on the boat while protecting the medallion is...
  10. χBladeMaster

Platinumed KH II already but went ahead and decided to jump on the bandwagon and go for a lvl 1 CM. I'm in the first Agrabah visit, and it has dawned on me that having a dodging ability would be extremely helpful. Does anyone have any tips for really early Wisdom form leveling? I tried the...
  11. χBladeMaster

Sora full power?

Does Xion grow a heart? I thought that her ability to wield the keyblade just came from her sapping power from Roxas. If she eventually grew her own heart as well (is this possible? She was a replica, not a nobody), Roxas should have been able to triple wield.
  12. χBladeMaster

Sora full power?

Hmm this makes sense. So by this logic, you would agree that final form is the product of Roxas finally submitting to Sora and allowing him to use all of his power? Also what about the triple wielding idea? If Sora gained the respect of the keyblade at HB in KH, Roxas grew his own heart, and...
  13. χBladeMaster

Sora full power?

So when exactly does Sora get his full power back? I ask because Roxas combines with him on 3 separate occasions, and if you analyze the amount of effort that Sora must put into some of his battles after each of these merges, the question is raised as to when he actually gets his full power...
  14. χBladeMaster

Data and sephiroth

^Yup, but second chance certainly doesn't hurt :P
  15. χBladeMaster

Data and sephiroth

Oh yeah you should have second chance. You clearly picked the sword when you started out, so you'll learn it at level 85. Yeah I then definitely recommend the 6 level grind. It'll be worth it and shouldn't take more than 30 minutes if you use the gullwing exp ability.
Back